Marino

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any of you see the guys going over the early games before the late games started. Sharpe said to Marino somethig about Favre and him now in a tie with Elway for most games won by a starting QB. Marino said that he thought that the guy was interfered with who was trying to catch the ball. I think Marino is worried about his records being broken by Favre. As far as bad calls what about all the times Driver was being held, and then they call Driver for offensive pass interference?

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This started last year with Marino whining about Favre! I just laugh he is so jealous!! Remeber Danny boys last year and the 61-7 blowout to shut the door !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never liked Marino's attitude. He seemed full of himself.
The vid sure made me laugh!!!!
No matter what..........Marino has NOOOO Super Bowl rings!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for Marino. NOT!

The best part of any ball game is when the win is in hand and just watching the clock wind down in the last 3-5 minutes knowing the other team can't do anything about it. :pop:
That is what it is like watching Brett pass Marino in the record books. It is going to happen and there is nothing he can do to stop it. How sweeet it is. :towel:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to live in Weston, FL. in the Late 80s. They had a multi million dollar health club in their resort like neighborhood and Marino was a spokesperson for the ads they used to run.

He came in on the first shoot and told the receptionist to get the GM that 'Dan Marino' was here. The receptionist, who was may be 18 at the time ask him to sign in and take a seat and that the GM was in a meeting and that he would be out shortly(As she was taught to do). Marino berated this young girl so badly until she brokedown and her supervisor had to calm her down.

Marino got his way and the GM postponed his 'lesser' meeting so that Marino would be taken care of right away... Yes he got his way... Nice guy?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to live in Weston, FL. in the Late 80s. They had a multi million dollar health club in their resort like neighborhood and Marino was a spokesperson for the ads they used to run.

He came in on the first shoot and told the receptionist to get the GM that 'Dan Marino' was here. The receptionist, who was may be 18 at the time ask him to sign in and take a seat and that the GM was in a meeting and that he would be out shortly(As she was taught to do). Marino berated this young girl so badly until she brokedown and her supervisor had to calm her down.

Marino got his way and the GM postponed his 'lesser' meeting so that Marino would be taken care of right away... Yes he got his way... Nice guy?

I have always been so impressed with big tough guys who can make little girls cry. :puke: :loser: *insert a "kicked in the nuts" emoticon here*

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow what an ***. :-?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're spoiled by Favre. I used to respect Elway too until I realized he trailblazed the "I'm too good of a rookie for some NFL teams" Eli Manning maneuver.

Members online

Latest posts