Marino Toasts INT Leader

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marino is a great QB but he is a piece of crap.

Ask any Dolphin fan who ever met him. Arrogant, rude and ignorant. And thats the best thing i have to say about him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Ask any Dolphin fan who ever met him. Arrogant, rude and ignorant. And thats the best thing i have to say about him.
Yes, he is...............but that article was NOT real. It's a made up article, trying to be funny!
"The Onion" is a satirical paper, made up of fake stories. Did you click on the "Donovan McNabb" one on the same page? It says *** the Eagles fans are giving him 3 weeks to win the Super Bowl. It's all made up stuff! :D

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Yes, he is...............but that article was NOT real. It's a made up article, trying to be funny!
"The Onion" is a satirical paper, made up of fake stories. Did you click on the "Donovan McNabb" one on the same page? It says *** the Eagles fans are giving him 3 weeks to win the Super Bowl. It's all made up stuff! :D

I know its satirical. I was just taking the opportunity to bash Marino who i despise along with the Dolphins since i live in florida.

Every year i have to listen to Dolpin fans sputter out things like "Dolphins........SUPERBOWL" before and after they chug down their 16th beer.

Haha 0 - 6 Dolphins. Time to rebuild

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:

I know its satirical. I was just taking the opportunity to bash Marino who i despise along with the Dolphins since i live in florida.

Every year i have to listen to Dolpin fans sputter out things like "Dolphins........SUPERBOWL" before and after they chug down their 16th beer.

Haha 0 - 6 Dolphins. Time to rebuild

your from florida???? well that explains a lot.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was as much a jab at marino's arrogance as it was a knock on favre...i love the onion and thought this article was pretty funny as well

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was as much a jab at marino's arrogance as it was a knock on favre...i love the onion and thought this article was pretty funny as well
I liked the one on McNabb even better!LOL! :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

I don't know what it is about McNabb.. but I can't stand that guy. There is just something seedy about the guy, never could figure out why I dislike him.

Must be the chunky soup commercials.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know this may be random but I think it is so awesome that even though he is Southern, Brett Favre's last name is PERFECT for people from Wisconsin to say. I think it was like destiny or something.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know this may be random but I think it is so awesome that even though he is Southern, Brett Favre's last name is PERFECT for people from Wisconsin to say. I think it was like destiny or something.
Yeah.......i'd have trouble if it was pronounced Brett "Fav-Ray"..........that doesn't sound like it would belong to a very tough guy!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I don't know what it is about McNabb.. but I can't stand that guy. There is just something seedy about the guy, never could figure out why I dislike him.

Must be the chunky soup commercials.
I feel the same way........and i don't know why either. Some people are just more aware of the "vibes" some people throw off.
I knew a guy once.........he sang at our church (had a BEAUTIFUL voice) and everyone LOVED the guy. But i got this feeling when i was around him that something wasn't right. Turns out years later he was found to be a *********. He's rotting away in jail last i heard. (Which is right where he belongs)

Members online

Latest posts