Manny Lawson?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is definitely more athletic and has some REALLY LONG arms...I would be very intrigued to see what kind of impact he may have...maybe he just needs a D like ours to flourish, he is not gonna be that much money and still pretty young at 28

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lawson seems to be looking at Oakland.
I'd love to land the guy, but don't expect to.

Still holding out hope that Teddy is trying to send something to the Colts for my man Huuuuuughes.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Still holding out hope that Teddy is trying to send something to the Colts for my man Huuuuuughes.

Colts are more likely to trade Freeney according to rumors. Hughes might get a new chance to see what he can do in a 3-4 if Pagano is indeed switching over in Indy. Hughes is cheap and young and might fit with the rebuild.

Hughes also might just be a bust too, time will tell. It will be his last shot.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts are more likely to trade Freeney according to rumors. Hughes might get a new chance to see what he can do in a 3-4 if Pagano is indeed switching over in Indy. Hughes is cheap and young and might fit with the rebuild.

Hughes also might just be a bust too, time will tell. It will be his last shot.
Maybe in Indy, but if they part with him, he will get another shot for sure.
Even James Harrison got more shots than that, with Pittsburgh, then Baltimore, then Pitt again....someone as talented as Hughes will be given looks by a few other teams, should it come to that.
Let's speed up the process and get him in Green & Gold now dammit.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Maybe in Indy, but if they part with him, he will get another shot for sure.
Even James Harrison got more shots than that, with Pittsburgh, then Baltimore, then Pitt again....someone as talented as Hughes will be given looks by a few other teams, should it come to that.
Let's speed up the process and get him in Green & Gold now dammit.

Nevermind what I said last night. Looks like Freeney will not be traded. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-dwight-freeney-will-remain-in-indianapolis/

The Hughes to Packers dream lives on.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there evidence the Packers are going after Hughes or is this speculation? I liked him coming out of college...haven't heard anything about him.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there evidence the Packers are going after Hughes or is this speculation? I liked him coming out of college...haven't heard anything about him.
Nothing other than me sending Teddy 2 things in the mail telling him to go get be some Huuuuughes.

I think I am due again........ day off Wed. Will fire something his way again.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I would rather have a 3 down OLB over there than something like a Lawson/Perry combination. One good against the run and in pass defense and one good rushing the passer.

Ted has gotten a few fortunate bounces in the 1st round. Maybe Hightower will get left out and be standing around when we pick.

Members online

Latest posts