1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Manning is bloody amazing.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by gopackgo, Sep 7, 2007.

1. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Colts have destroyed the Saints tonight. This was supposed to be a close game according to the "experts". I was pulling for the Saints to represent the NFC, but it is so clear how far ahead the AFC is.

Jason David may also want to consider a different career.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This game was disturbing, very disturbing. I do not want to see the Colts repeat. I hate the Colts with a passion, and have always had a soft spot for the Saints. When the Packers were bad in the 70s and 80s, we could always count on the Saints to roll over and play dead for us. Those were the only games I remember where I didn't want to put a bullet in the t.v.

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That poor Aints DB kinda reminded me of someone named Carroll. Could he have a twin playing? Show any weakness and Manning will do major surgery on you.

4. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Peyton Manning is in the middle of his prime right now. Another game that proves it. Say what you want about Manning but in his prime he is one of the better QB's to play the game. That's why it sometimes baffles me to see people try and say Favre is better than Manning right now or as good. The guy is in the prime of his career. It would've been like saying Aikman and Young are better than Favre in the late 90's. Just no.

5. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He breaks down opponents so well, and his decision making is spectacular. For example, the Colts were on the 5 or so. Manning had no one open, so he just fired it out of bounds, not trying to force it. Sure you give up a down, but you also don't risk giving up the ball.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The whole Colts team was scary good.
    And i couldn't count how many time Manning audibled at the line.
    If he doesn't get injured, they will be almost unstopable.

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I missed it forgot to record it on Sky Plus Sounds like the Colts hammered the Saints though.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It could hardly be called a "game".
    Custer had a better chance at the Big Horn.

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is the absolute best QB ever when it comes to making calls at the line of scrimmage. I've never seen a QB do it that well. His on the field awareness is amazing.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I LOVED the "old days" when QB's made ALL the calls at the line. It showed you how really intellegent your QB was. Manning was looking over the D all night, and changing the call. The guy is something, thats for sure.
    If he doesn't get hurt, i would say he's the next in line to catch Favre for career TD's. (I know i'm early on this, but Favre will do it!)

11. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Colts looked great last night. There are at least 4 teams in the AFC that are better than the best of the NFC... Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Ravens, and couple of more that would easily contend in the NFC.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree Vike.......it kind of makes you hope one of the weaker teams in the AFC gets lucky and goes to the SB. Thats the ONLY chance the NFC has in my view.

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'd like to take this time to say I have Peyton manning and marvin Harrison on my fantasy team.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (And he DOESN'T mean FOOTBALL!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol: