Manning and the QB records

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start out by saying I'm stealing this topic from cheeseheadtv

I remember being in the metrodome, one of my favorite sports memories actually... Brett Favre throws a TD to Jennings to break the record for most TDs all time. Even vikings fans stood up and cheered for Favre. To do it in the building that caused so much packer pain was oh so enjoyable. Packers had owned the lions for years, and Favre had an amazing run in Illinois, but only Minnesota did he consistently struggle... I'll get to the point, today manning could pass Marino for 2nd all time in TDs. This was something I dreaded years ago, I would sit and run the numbers in my head of when he could possibly pass Brett. But today, after everything that has happened since the 07 season I approach manning nearing the record with indifference. I don't think I will root for Peyton to break it but if he does I won't be bothered by it. In my eyes what once was a record the packers franchise could claim is not that anymore.

How does everyone else feel?

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I hope manning beats faves record. I was hoping he would pass him for most conscutive starts but as we know that will not happen now. Only record favre can keep is his INT which I won't think will ever be touched.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope manning beats faves record. I was hoping he would pass him for most conscutive starts but as we know that will not happen now. Only record favre can keep is his INT which I won't think will ever be touched.

I think Eli has a shot to beat Favres start record

Members online

Latest posts