Manhunt on for junk-grabber

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
all about da packers said:
de_real_deal said:
Much more fun around here when we're 8-1. Only thing we have to complain about this year is not having great punt and kickoff returners.

AND not having any cheer leaders. :evil:

Sure we do. We have the "little" coeds from UW-GB.

Back in the day, I used to date one of those "little" cheerleaders from UWGB... lets just say they are very athletic. :twisted:

Give me an O!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic.

I was wondering that myself though, if players might not leap as much (which is ok, cuz every player does it after every TD, kinda watering it down).

I have been wondering that myself.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic.

I was wondering that myself though, if players might not leap as much (which is ok, cuz every player does it after every TD, kinda watering it down).

Are you kidding me? If I had a chance to get that much action, and not see who it was, so I could you know, pretend it was the previously shown *********, I'd be jumpin up there after every reception or first down I made!

:shock:

Wait. Did that just go too far?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if anyone is good at photoshop, can you make all the fans in the background have bears jerseys on? I'd like to make it my avatar on my bears site. or at least the people on the right where the arm is coming from

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
You know trom, if you need a place to hide you can always come over to my house... *blushes*

I can bring out "twister", we can rent a whole bunch of movies, eat popcorn, do our nails, pluck our eyebrows, do each other's hair, talk about our school crushes... it'll be just like a sleep over. :D

PS - Hope you don't mind rats.

PPS - You're going down in fantasy this week! :x

:whippin:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EXCELLENT, PERFECT. ANY CHANCE OF GETTIGN A PHOTO SHOP OF REX GROSSWOMAN WITH THAT STUPID SMILE OF HIS ON THE LEFT AND KEEP DIDKA RIGHT WHERE HE IS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts