Make your playoff picks!

Packers_16-0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers
Chiefs
Seahawks
Redskins - After watching our WR's lackadaisically run directly at DB's instead of sitting in "holes" of zones AND MM calling for Lacy to run off-tackle (and sideways looking for a hole) while running Starks straight up the middle I have ZERO confidence that the offense can do anything. How many times on 3rd (or 4th) and short did AR drop back and try a 20+ yarder down field yesterday? No discipline or patience to move the chains and keep a drive moving... smh.
How you feel now fake-fan

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How you feel now fake-fan
:tdown: Thankful that prophets these days are not held to the same standards as those of the biblical era? :cool:
Doesn't matter. Feel the same as I did before the game. Chose the 'skins to make the PC statement more than any specific reason. More ticked the Bengals got beat. Work with a squeeler fan who won't go quietly if they outlast the Packers.

Packers_16-0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I notice you didn't have the cajones to even make your picks, yet you want to call me out for going 3 out of 4 with mine? Go back to enjoying your gang-banger boyfriends' company, punk.
I didn't post my picks here punk but if you would see me in other posts I was a full supporter of the pack unlike you *******

Last edited:

DON BARRETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are in a good spot beat Washington and let the Vikings beat Seattle and we go to Carolina and Vikings go back to Arizona. we have a better chance of beating panthers than Arizona.
STEELERS
CHIEFS
VIKINGS
PACKERS - I know ..........

2ND ROUND
BRONCOS
CHIEFS
SEATTLE
PACKERS- I KNOW AGAIN!!! They cant possibly play that bad again against the cards

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
3 out of 4 in the WC round and glad I was wrong about the Packers - Skins game !

New England

Steelers (... But might switch this before The game pending injury update)

Carolina

Packers (... Picking with my heart, because my head still says no ...)

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Pack,Panthers,Chiefs,Broncos will win today that either means one QB will either win their second Super Bowl this year one Qb will win their first this year

You do realize there are 4 other teams from The AFC ??? /boggle

It's "only" The Divisional round ... Conference round isn't until next week ...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going KC over New England

I have not paid attention to the injury update coming out of Steeler nation, prior to those injuries last week, I'd have them pegged as the winner pretty easily. but with the injuries, I don't know, but I'm still going to go with the Steelers over Denver.

Panthers over Seattle

and the Packers over AZ in a close one 24-21

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going KC over New England

I have not paid attention to the injury update coming out of Steeler nation, prior to those injuries last week, I'd have them pegged as the winner pretty easily. but with the injuries, I don't know, but I'm still going to go with the Steelers over Denver.

Panthers over Seattle

and the Packers over AZ in a close one 24-21

Brown is out. If this was a regular season game, Big Ben would be out; he's beat to hell. That's a huge dent to the Steelers strength.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can we score without Adams? Last time we had Adams and we couldn't even score. I predict something like Cards 23 Packers 13.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just not the Patriots. At least not as a SB winner. The 50th Super Bowl is too grand of an occasion to have a cheating team be the winner.

Members online