Make your playoff picks!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Lets make this weekends predictions.

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Bengals, Andy Dalton believes he will be back.

Chiefs, They are looking really good and have been hitting on all cylinders. (AFC Sleeper Team)

Seahawks, are looking very scary. Russel Wilson is playing like he has something to prove. Maybe he wants to prove that he is an elite NFL QB?

Packers, I believe it will be a tough game and the Redskins don't get enough credit but I just can't pick against my team.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers
Chiefs
Seahawks
Redskins- I can't pick the Packers in good conscience given the way the offense has played since week 4.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bengals
Chiefs
Seahawks
Packers - I don't have a ton of faith, but I cannot in possibly see my self better on Cousins to out do Rodgers. Regardless of how bad this offense has been.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers, Texans, Seahawks and................................who knows. I don't have any expectations. I wont be shocked if we lose and I wont be shocked if we win. I have lost a lot of faith in this years Packers and a part of me wants the season to be over with so that we can fix our offensive problems along the OL and skill positions (TE/WR)

DON BARRETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are in a good spot beat Washington and let the Vikings beat Seattle and we go to Carolina and Vikings go back to Arizona. we have a better chance of beating panthers than Arizona.
STEELERS
CHIEFS
VIKINGS
PACKERS - I know ..........

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers
Chiefs
Seahawks
Redskins - After watching our WR's lackadaisically run directly at DB's instead of sitting in "holes" of zones AND MM calling for Lacy to run off-tackle (and sideways looking for a hole) while running Starks straight up the middle I have ZERO confidence that the offense can do anything. How many times on 3rd (or 4th) and short did AR drop back and try a 20+ yarder down field yesterday? No discipline or patience to move the chains and keep a drive moving... smh.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Bengals, Chiefs, SeaHawks, and Redskins as the first step to a politically incorrect SB between the Chiefs and Redskins.

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bengals. Chiefs. Seahawks. Packers.

We're not good, but I still think we're better than the Redskins. Hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves in Glendale again (assuming these picks are right).

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think there will be a whole lot of Carolina fans visiting Churches this week, praying for a Viking victory.

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there will be a whole lot of Carolina fans visiting Churches this week, praying for a Viking victory.

The Panthers got seriously screwed by how the seeding played out. They go 15-1 (albeit against a weak schedule), and their reward is that they'd likely have to beat the two best teams in football just to make the Super Bowl. Yikes.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The Panthers got seriously screwed by how the seeding played out. They go 15-1 (albeit against a weak schedule), and their reward is that they'd likely have to beat the two best teams in football just to make the Super Bowl. Yikes.

I'd happily take the Panthers "problems" of making the Super Bowl. But yes, always going to be a team like the Seahags that nobody wants to have to meet in the playoffs.

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, but potentially having to play both the teams that no one wants to play is pretty rough.

But yeah, I think we'd all take 15-1 with a bye regardless of the potential match-ups.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
3 teams (Panthers, Cardinals, Seahwawks) in the NFC are all sitting at home today thinking they are legit and have as good of shot as anyone. That can't be said for the other 3 in the NFC and probably 5 out of 6 in the AFC as well.

Chiefs
Steelers
Seahawks
Packers

All road teams will win this weekend!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Honestly I am more scared of AZ and SEA more than CAR. I believe CAR is legit they have done more than proved that but they have blown too many huge leads and hung on by a string to win some games they should've easily won.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers (also my AFC pick for the SB)
Chiefs (picking Andy Reid in the playoffs vs. picking Brian Hoyer in the playoffs)
Seahawks (my runner up pick in the NFC)
Redskins (red-hot team vs. ice cold team)

Favre3132

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cincinnati 24, Pittsburgh 21
Kansas City 24, Houston 13
Seattle 30, Minnesota 16
Washington 27, Green Bay 23

I am just like every other Packer fan - my heart is picking them to win, but my head is saying "no freakin' way do they win!"

Members online

Latest posts