Make room for more trophies....

Mel-MinAlum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bookend tackle that can learn from Clifton, Driver's eventual successor with bonus return ability, a RB to groom for when Grant is gone with size, speed, hands, and the strength to block. TT's dynasty vision has gotten very clear to me and we still have six picks left.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know my friend, it is very very very hard not to be excited about our football team. TT and MM have us built to win for the next 10-15 years. i just hope they both can stick around for that long.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, very exciting to be a Packer fan during these times. I have been kicking people off the bandwagon since the playoff run.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They seem set on paper with depth and skill. Let's hope for injury-free season and let these kids join their teammates for a good season ahead.

V

Vikeman

LoL...1 concussion away from 6-10.

Or better yet....1 Lions win on the road away from you not making the playoffs last year.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhiIIekc8g]YouTube - Brett Favre throws game-changing INT in NFC championship game...[/ame]

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score

Or better yet....1 Lions win on the road away from you not making the playoffs last year.

So are the Saints, Colts, Chargers, Falcons and any other team that relies on a big-time QB.

That said, a lot of Packer fans are getting a little bit cocky. I do think we're set up for success for at least another five years. Whether that yields another championship is anyone's guess.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's got to be the most ridiculous argument ever.

Any team that loses their starting QB for an extended period of time won't be competitive...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You're right. Packer fans should be almost embarrassed to have won the Superbowl. (Once again) :blush:

You're lucky to be a Viking fan. You never have to worried about the potential embarrassment brought on from winning a Superbowl.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You're right. Packer fans should be almost embarrassed to have won the Superbowl. (Once again) :blush:

You're lucky to be a Viking fan. You never have to worried about the potential embarrassment brought on from winning a Superbowl.

its like having sex with a beautiful woman who loves u everyday :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts