Make jokes, not anger

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made a thread like this but according to long time packer fan I didn't make a question so it was closed? (idk, made no sense, whatever)

Make some jokes about the games.

I'll start:

Capers on the two point conversation: "Well we gave up less points on that play than we normally do, so I consider it a win."

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another:

Mccarthy on Pitts first missed extra point: "Yeah, well, we felt like we did a good job preparing this week and I think the time I spent working with Reggie White's ghost really paid off, he got in there and did some things other guys couldn't."

Remember jokes guys. No fighting. Let's laugh, not cry.

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Unveiling the new Packers pennant* "We took the lead in the first quarter, we felt we really needed to celebrate something this season."

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Collinsworth dragging on*

Collinsworth to the pit of misery!

The entire world: Dilly Dilly!

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread almost makes me want to go read the shoutbox

That's kinda the point. It's just supposed to be blowing off steam after a loss mate. Nothing serious by any means.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Let’s all forget the fire MM and Capers that will not happen, they will leave on their own because this management will never admit to making mistakes with personnel, so they will leave when they leave

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what the,,,,,,MM goes for a 57 YD FG and we are supposed to make jokes? He really needs to be fired

Just make it into a joke form.

Mm: well, a 57 yarder has a higher chance of success than our offense scoring a TD.

Something like that.

You need to joke around

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s all forget the fire MM and Capers that will not happen, they will leave on their own because this management will never admit to making mistakes with personnel, so they will leave when they leave
Which brings up this idea for a joke:
Human Resources Director for the Packers: Do you have any previous football experience at all?
Mike McCarthy: No.
HRD: How about Pee-Wee football? Ever play in that?
MM: I've seen videos on YouTube of those little rug rats running around.
HRD: What do you know about football?
MM: Just knowing what to do from watching at home.
HRD: Welcome to the team, head coach.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This was a winnable game for Green Bay Hundley was no Rodgers but he did have some good flashes, and some bone heads, but this falls in the lap of (cautious Mc Carthy) and making the mistake of leaving the game in the hands of the Defense...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another:

Mccarthy on Pitts first missed extra point: "Yeah, well, we felt like we did a good job preparing this week and I think the time I spent working with Reggie White's ghost really paid off, he got in there and did some things other guys couldn't."

Remember jokes guys. No fighting. Let's laugh, not cry.
MM: Ha!
What a bum!
Mason will make this one from 57 yards and show that kicker I'm his daddy here in his hou.... Whoops!
Damn, I really need Aaron to bail me out.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right after the game;
MM: Damn. I really, really need a few doughnuts.

(Did you see how much thinner his face was in the SB photo with him and Tomlin?)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I made a thread like this but according to long time packer fan I didn't make a question so it was closed? (idk, made no sense, whatever)

Make some jokes about the game(s)

I'll start:

Capers on the two point conversation: "Well we gave up less points on that play than we normally do, so I consider it a win."

Just a word to the wise mate, don`t go bad mouthing a mod or his reasoning. He explained himself in the thread. I get that you`re upset but address your displeasure in PM because the forum isn`t the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts