Major Trade Needed, we must have a solid O-line

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*walks in topic*

*walks out*

No need for trades

Tend to agree with this. But I can't envision Colledge playing an extended amount of games successfully at LT. He's not quick enough. He's intelligent & strong but seems to lack the instincts to play at the end of L.O.S. Mike Wahle was the same way.

GB is out of options right now though so they'll have to ride this one out until Clifton can return.

With the size of Giacomini (6' 7") & long arms he might have the tools to play LT. Why not give him some reps there & see how he responds?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tend to agree with this. But I can't envision Colledge playing an extended amount of games successfully at LT. He's not quick enough. He's intelligent & strong but seems to lack the instincts to play at the end of L.O.S. Mike Wahle was the same way.

GB is out of options right now though so they'll have to ride this one out until Clifton can return.

With the size of Giacomini (6' 7") & long arms he might have the tools to play LT. Why not give him some reps there & see how he responds?
Clifton is only out for 2 weeks, so...

Guacamole played terribly in preseason... But considering the whole team played lights out in the preseason, maybe that's a good thing...

I think the problem is that Clifton wasn't playing well... But then again, he had a lot of surgeries on the same place...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were really high on Giacomini coming into the preseason but hopefully he can "clean it up" and start to contribute for the Pack. That size could be extremely beneficial on our o-line as it helps match up better with DE's. Just my thoughts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts