Major Packer backer

superquest

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats up guys?Not much here just trying to stomach another playoff loss with the best team in the NFL. I mean we finish the NFL 2nd in defense and you we didn't show up.I mean in the first quarter the middle of our defense is open and in the 4th quarter it's still open I mean if we can stop the Cowboys wide outs are you kidding me!I coach my son's sons football team,baseball,and basketball team and I can stop the bleeding quicker. Very disappointing to me.I mean give up your pride and win the game I mean we got all the talant in the world but the middle was open all day.Woodson's the best, you can have Revis but I've never heard him sacking no one.We better resign Nick Collins because besides Reed, and the Palamualo(Steelers)he's 3rd,and he could go anywhere.I want a DE/OLB or a CB in the 1st round.As fellow Packer fans you know we draft OL later(3-7) and thats good they've worked out.I like the DE from Clemson.But like I said I'm a die hard so some of ya might not like me and I understand.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts