1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madison Square Garden BRAWL

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Dec 17, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That was a good brawl.

It solidified a lot of things for me.

1. Carmello Anthony is a piece of **** and I hope he gets a career ending injury. After the initial fight was broken up, he went out of his way to sucker punch a player....THEN RAN AWAY! HE ******* RAN AWAY! yeah, thats gangster, homey. You're badass, alright. I hope you get hit by a bus.

2. Nate Robinson is an animal. JR Smith was like "ill pick on this little guy who swung at carmello cuz carmello put hands on him first, OH **** HE JUST BODYSLAMMED ME INTO THE FIRST ROW! ****! I HOPE THE CAMERAS DIDNT CATCH THAT!"

the best was at the end isiah thomas said "We surrendered" ...Isiah is the worst GM\Coach ever....and I love him for that, cuz the bulls have raped him multiple times for draft picks. He never learns.

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I need a link to see this! :|

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, Nate is one tough guy!

Carmelo is a friggin moron. I actually liked Nate for what he didn't do, after 'melo was running back, Nate had a wide open chance at him and Nate instead decided to try and bring attention to what had happened with 'melo sucker punching Jared. That says a lot.

Also gotta love that takedown on JR! That's what sports is about, not backing down from a challenge and sticking up for yourself, not being a wus.

I hope they give Melo a heft suspension.

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Carmelo Anthony is a coward.

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They should let them all fight, like the NHL. Then Stern can suspend the whole friggin' league. Bunch of high priced guys who think they can play basketball. Put them all in a cage on Smackdown and let them have at it. I haven't watched a NBA game in twenty years and I don't intend to now. Give me a good high school or college game.

There.....my Monday frustrations are taken care of.

7. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    March madness is even better than the superbowl. Especially now, since you can watch all the games online for free.

8. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep... I like March/April Madness. One bad game and that's the season for you. I always root for the underdog.
    In the NBA if you win 15 out of 82 games you got a half decent chance of making the playoffs. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Why cant everyone get along? So childish and immature.