1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Madison & Milwaukee stores for Packers "stuff"

Discussion in 'Classified Listings' started by starlifter, May 20, 2010.

1. starlifter

starlifter Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are flying in to Milwaukee in June and driving through Madison to southwest Wisconsin. Can anyone suggest anywhere in those areas that carries a pretty good selection of Packers "stuff." I don't have anything in particular in mind, but living in California not a lot available other than #12 jerseys and some hats. I know it is not football season, but its time to go back and visit mom.

2. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    In Madison I know at the East Towne Mall there is are three stores that sell Packer stuff, the first one sells jerseys and hats, the second one paintings, and the third various autographed items. Not so sure on the West Side of Madison or downtown because there is a lot of UW stuff. I also can't help for Milwaukee.

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    Welcome to Legends of the Field

They have a couple stores around the milwaukee area, and I have found them to have a nice selection and very helpful.

http://www.jeffssports.com/

they have a couple locations but I have only been to the one in Mayfair mall. I can only say good things about them as well.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    Brett had a store in the Madison area, Sun Prairie, for awhile but they shut down last summer. I believe the manager said they were moving their location to Columbus Wi just north of Madison.

Fan4Ever.com ยป Fan Store

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    Dave, I am not sure what your interested in but I know someone who is trying to sell his packer memorabilia. He has alot of stuff so if your interested send me an email and I can get you his contact info. ivo610@aol.com Its mostly signed framed pictures, jerseys, and some helmets.

6. starlifter

starlifter Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am over the collectibles stage. I have enough of that stuff sitting around. Probably looking more for clothing so I can wear it to the 49er games with my wife. Yes, she is a 49ers fan, but I still love her.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    In that case I would stick with the packers pro shop website. They would have the most stuff. I really cant think of any place that would have a large amount of clothing or things like that this time of year. Good luck

8. legendsofthefield

legendsofthefield Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    We have 2 Retail locations in Wisconsin.
    One in Greenfield & the other in Delafield.
    Both stores offer autographed photos, jerseys, canvases, helmets, mini helmet, etc.
    Thanks