Madden Packer ratings

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, they're um...not so good. I like how Woodson manages to be juuust as fast as...Marcus Robinson. Yeah, the 53 year old Viking receiver. Thanks guys, doin' a bangup job over there.

Madden ratings

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the ratings are right on. Ferguson is too high and Jennings is too low, but other than that and a few other minor things, like a lack of Rob Davis, it's alright.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Yeah they look pretty consistent to me. Woodson is definitely not as quick as he once was

I wish that as a part of training camp, players had to run a 40. Just to see who has kind of lost a step from year to year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
pyledriver80 said:
Yeah they look pretty consistent to me. Woodson is definitely not as quick as he once was

I wish that as a part of training camp, players had to run a 40. Just to see who has kind of lost a step from year to year.

That would be neat.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad idea. It would cause thousands of people at websites like this to flip the hell out once a year.

OP
OP
T

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:

Oh, I forgot you were standing there, Pyle. You may go now.

Weissman1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Bad idea. It would cause thousands of people at websites like this to flip the hell out once a year.

Dido, and by the way, I cannot wait anylonger for madden to come out. It consumes me this time of year.

Members online

Latest posts