1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 2007

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, May 8, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Madden 07 will be awesome!!!

3. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woah playing as the lead blocker. Sweet. I can't wait. The more you can do in these games the better.

4. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    wow the new player mode, where u can only be one player! just amazing

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah as a WR it matters that you run your routes good (otherwise favre will throw it over your head!)

gonna be so much fun. When im a WR, on run plays...im gonna Randy Moss it up and not block. lol.

6. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    lol id love to try and block, do all i can to help my team, but think about it, it's not gonna be about ur team nemore, its gonna be about u. now will have a taste at how some NFL players act.

i think itll be fun as hell to play corner or safety.!!!! ahh the possibilities!!!

now i have to buy my friends old xbox since he upgraded to 360, HOF mode is only in the regular Xbox

7. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love that it gives props to linemen. I am so going to play the crap out of this game. Not on a PS3 though 500 or 600 bucks is bloody insane.

8. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    id stick with regular Xbox this year as if it seems as 360 is still gonna be missing a few features. Wait till 08 to play on 360. Ill be seeing all u at the madden challenge in Lambeau this year.

9. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Madden just gets better and better every year. I think they are the only football game to not go down to being a crappy game. But they better keep putting out good games sense they have no competition anymore. It surprises me that they put so much money into it sense they own the rights to the football games.

10. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  11. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Old news... in madden 96 for Genesis you could run the 40 and do agility drills at the combine!

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yep. I miss pounding the buttons for that lol. Although I think they removed that feature for quite sometime. I can't recall it being in any Madden since.

13. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ah yes, the good old days... the Genesis. I'm a percussionist (or was) and have fast hands... anyway a friend of mine would always call me over during player development. When the 40 yd dash came. I could pitch a 4.0 40 everytime. Needless to say, ALL of his created players were FAST!

I'm looking forward to the 07 game. I've got a 360 and am playing it plenty.