Madden 11 Ryan Grant is a BEAST!

Reaction score
With the base roster, playing with the Packers, I can't run.
The NT always shoots through the interior, and gets to the RB before he even touches the ball.
Strange thing is, it's only with me. I adapt the run blocking sliders so that this doesn't happen, but I'm having a hard time to find the fine line between not being stuffed for loss or no gain in EVERY SINGLE play and getting 6-7 yards...

I dont know what your doing wrong i get a good run pretty often online. I know what you mean by the NT shooting through the gap it happens to me quite often. My best advice to you is to set up your run with the pass and when your running look up field and read the movements of the O-line and defense.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know what your doing wrong i get a good run pretty often online. I know what you mean by the NT shooting through the gap it happens to me quite often. My best advice to you is to set up your run with the pass and when your running look up field and read the movements of the O-line and defense.
I modified Sitton to be a solid 85, and now I'm getting 8.0 YPC with the same slider I was using before! It's crazy.

Before even 3rd string DTs were shooting unblocked. Now I'm playing solid.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, just realized this game is broken, if you want to.

Just call a run. The D will stack the box most of the time. Then, just audible to a deep pass (yeah, one usually would call a quick pass) and put the RB to block.

Streaks works incredibly well in this game. It'll be TD 50% of the time.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Even more brokener: NCAA 11

If you have it, start a game, call a pass, and pump fake backwards (down on the right stick). All the DB's immediately leave their cover guy, from what I've read.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Streaks works well in a zone not so much man to man especially if they have the saftey over the top.
When they're stacking the box, it'll leave your receivers one on one, and they'll beat the defender half the time at least.

In this game, the defenders don't have enough time to compensate. It's not like in past games where the deep ball was really hard to work on, because the D was fast enough.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even more brokener: NCAA 11

If you have it, start a game, call a pass, and pump fake backwards (down on the right stick). All the DB's immediately leave their cover guy, from what I've read.
Wow that is going to make a lot of people angry online.

Members online

Latest posts