1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 11 Overalls? (what you think)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by A. Rodgers, Mar 20, 2010.

1. A. Rodgers

A. Rodgers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What do you think the team overalls should look like next year for Madden 11??? (dont be a troll with 99's and and 40's thrown all over please)

also, if you would like post some player's ratings that you would think would be acurate

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Would you not need to see what Draft picks were made before deciding what overall to give each team because a decent draft pick could help improve an overall for a team.

Ill post a list in the next few days of each team and what overall I think they could have :)

3. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Wow.. hard to guess...

Packers - 88

Offense - 86
    Defense - 90

Vikings - 89

Offense - 90
    Defense - 87

Bears - 82

Offense - 82
    Defense - 83

Lions - 84

Offense - 84
    Defense - 83

Packers and Vikings are still gonna be 1 and 2 in the NFC North..:chisux::detsux::viksux:

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Everyone will be underrated except for the media darlings such as the Cowboys and the Patriots.

5. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Packers:
    Offense - 88
    Defense - 86
    Overall - 87

Vikings:
    Offense - 94
    Defense - 95
    Overall - 95

Bears:
    Offense - 83
    Defense - 85
    Overall - 84

Lions:
    Offense - 85
    Defense - 78
    Overall -81

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Damn that Vikings team is a little bit overvalued, ain't it?

All I know, is that if I see Charles Woodson under 95, Rodgers under 93, and CM3 under 88 I'm not going to buy it...

All in all, I doubt our offense will get under 90. Too many points scored to show otherwise. The D I don't know. If they go by statistics, they might get it above 90. But if they take the last game as an impression, then it'll be under 85...

7. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    That offense in Minnesota is no joke. Favre, Peterson, Sid Rice with a year of stardom under his belt, Percy Harvin with a year of development under his belt, I don't think I have them overrated. I think that highly of their offensive unit.

Their defense is just ridiculous, so I think a 95 is right on the money.

I feel like Rodgers will be a 94 or something, but Grant will be low, the entire offensive line will be low, Finley will be undervalued, and as a result our offensive rating will be lower than it should be.

As far as defense goes, Harris will probably go down, losing Kampman's 99 OVR will hurt it's rating, and Brad Jones will be undervalued. Plus, I think there's going to be overreaction the Arizona fiasco.

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I think it's too high their O. It's ludicrous IMHO to put Sidney Rice as one of the top Wrs. I don't think any of their receivers net above 90. Their OL will not have that much power either, so I don't see the 94. 90 is a much more accurate. Nobody on Madden is rated more than 92. And I don't think theirs is the best offense in the NFL.

As for the D, it's only their DL that is out of this world. Their secondary is terribly lacking, and their LB are solid but nothing major.

Rodgers threw for 280+ yards and 3 TDs against them. Despite running for his life the entire game.

So, yeah, 94 and 95 is too much. That happens on madden when almost all your starters are above 90, and it's not their case...

And what edition of Madden do you play where Kampman is 99 overall?????

9. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    2010 before the first roster update. I have no idea what he is now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Mason Crosby will be 99

11. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10