Madden 11 makes Aaron a 99 OVR

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I know you guys were complaining about Madden being biased with their ratings or something. Always underrating Packers. Well now Aaron's right where he belongs.

Other Notables:
Josh Sitton 89 ----> 92
Greg Jennings 92 -------> 94
Nick Collins 94 --------> 95
Jordy Nelson 76 --------> 81

Team OVR 92 -------> 94

So, would anybody like to complain about the rosters still?

Madden NFL 11 Final Roster and Rating Changes, Aaron Rodgers Rated 99 - Operation Sports

(Now I'm going to assume people will be mad about some of the ratings that went down, for some reason. Woodson comes to mind.)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoy playing as much as the next guy, but I think people who get pissed at Madden ratings need to find something better to do with their time.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Nice.

I won't complain about Madden anymore, and I apologize for *****ing about it in the past. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong about them.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
im glad they made aaron 99. that will make it easier to beat up those noobs who play as the raiders. they only choose that team cuz the wrs, cbs, and rbs are fast. but fast doesnt win games. if it did then apparently the raiders would have ***** this past year.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dumb question but..

Anyone know if you can somehow link the xbox to the internet THROUGH the pc? Or would I need a wireless adapter since my xbox is no where near the router..

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i just wanna know when all this will be applied. taking guys off the ir will make me even more pimpin in madden as the pack.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not out until Friday.

They did drop Charles down to a 95, which was kinda lame, but I can't complain...

andrewk78

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ever since he was named a starter he should have been. I think he's just slightly not as god as the elder manning.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just wanna know why sam shields went from 78 to 76... i think he should be about 10 points higher or so... at least 80, I mean come on!

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just wanna know why sam shields went from 78 to 76... i think he should be about 10 points higher or so... at least 80, I mean come on!

I agree he should be an 80, but I think they decreased him because the play he got beat on the touchdown to Wallace in the SuperBowl.

Not too big of a deal because he was 69 too weeks ago and got a 9 point boost last week...

Members online

Latest posts