Madden 11 Custom Cover

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In preparation for Madden 11, I made myself a Ryan Grant custom cover....

It's my first custom cover, but I'm pretty happy with it....Be on the lookout for some Jennings and Rodgers....and if I'm feeling ambitious I'll work on some more and refine my techniques....

What do you think?

Attachments

• Madden11Grant.jpg
    Madden11Grant.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 491

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that, well done dude. Shame Madden 11 isn't as good as that cover though! I aint buying Madden 11 this year, I'll just rent it. There isn't enough of an improvement over Madden 10 to warrant me shelling out cash for it. I love playing franchises, but they haven't done anything in that department for Madden 11, and that disappoints me.

OP
OP
Gerard

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel ya....I mostly play online though so it's just another roster update for me haha....

I like that they got rid of the sprint button, and from what I've played of the demo, I love how the running game feels. I hate the new gameflow feature, but the new rosters and pretty decent new presentation is enough for me to pick it up....

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait...they got rid of sprint? I've been playing the demo this whole time holding R2 for nothing.

What determines speed/acceleration now?

Also, make me a C-Wood cover haha

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the new playcaling system. The "hit stick" seems to have went away though... I'm getting it free with my sports illunstrated again this year.

OP
OP
Gerard

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yah Hit stick went way down. I think i have only hit one guy cleanly throughout the demo. Other than that i love everything about it.

Agreed. It sucks cause I only used to use the hitstick but now my guy just falls to the ground,,,,

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is really really REALLY awesome. Great work.

Now on the generic Madden 11 cover:

This just in. Drew Brees has blown out his ACL making cereal for his kids before practice. He is out for the season.

Madden curse is quite intriguing when you look at its history.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait...they got rid of sprint? I've been playing the demo this whole time holding R2 for nothing.

What determines speed/acceleration now?

Also, make me a C-Wood cover haha

They (EA) purely use stats now to determine how fast a player can run/accelerate. BUT the CPU accelerates when IT thinks it should be used. The user defined sprint isn't totally removed though. It's called Auto-Sprint, and you can turn it off or on in the options.

OP
OP
Gerard

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They (EA) purely use stats now to determine how fast a player can run/accelerate. BUT the CPU accelerates when IT thinks it should be used. The user defined sprint isn't totally removed though. It's called Auto-Sprint, and you can turn it off or on in the options.

Correct....I prefer it on though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks great. Well done. And I like to see Ryan getting some love because he's been fantastic for almost 3 seasons now, and doesn't f*** up and fumble all the time. He's a stand-up good person, etc.

I hate people not appreciating him and what he's produced.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's Grant's ball security rating? If it's not 99, this game is absolutely ****** up. (But then again, he did fumble a ton against the Seahawks in 07. But still)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice cover.

Im going to go make a favre cover and try and curse it. Nothing like a little preseason voodoo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts