1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 10 suggestions.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by favrefan4, May 23, 2009.

1. favrefan4

favrefan4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have a really cool suggestion for madden 2010? Well let it out.

I think that they should let you recreate spectacular catches or defensive stops (i.e. The Immaculate Reception) Something that would be awesome to have. Whats your thoughts?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    If the defense didn't enter "dumb mode" that would be awesome. I mean, during a drive, suddenly they can't follow the receivers, are allways on their back, and can't tackle anyone. It's so unreal.

Sometimes it's too easy, and every throw you make goes perfect. Sometimes it's too though, and your line can't block anymore, and your receivers can't get open. I win every game anyway, even playing on All-Madden.

BTW, is it just me? The computer just can't run the ball, and gets A LOT of big plays through the air. I'm allways first in running D by a lot of yards and 15th-20th in passing D. I've used a lot of different sliders, and can't seem to get it right. the closest I get is 3.5 ypr, but 15 runs per game. When I put 1 more in running ability, they get 6.0 ypr and the receivers can't be tackled, so it's either 8 or 80...

Ah, and the draft needs to be better. I can only find HB with 88 in speed, unless it's a top 5 pick, and, unless it's a top 10 pick, the OLs are just terrible...

Wow, reading this post makes it look like I hate this game...
    Ps.: Those actually may be already fixed, cause I still play Madden 09 on ps2.

3. favrefan4

favrefan4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I REALLY agree with the whole running situation. The movement of the player is so unrealistic. The draft is kinda rigged it seems like, b/c of all of the overall ratings. But you can't just look at the overall rating. Someone with a 88 rating could have 97 speed and good recieving or blocking. It's rated so low because that player might suck in something else so bad it brings the overall down. I need help on my defensive play though. I can't read the defense when im on offense either. But all and all Madden is a lot better on the ps2 than the ps3. The running is a lot better.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    The ratings in the low 1st round are 80-. I'm talking about speed. Usually the guy has a 4.35 40-time and his speed is 88, acc 88, agility 89 and such. And he's not a power back, usually 80 carrying and 82 break tackle.

5. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    All I know is this game looks nuts as far as graphics are concerned. I might be picking this game up this weekend, just not sure if I want to lose hour of productivity. :)

6. lambeauharrier

lambeauharrier Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    what annoys me (especially if im online on it) is qb runs on things such as 4th and 1 or two point conversions, even when i know its going to happen, and put my players in the perfect position to stop it, they'll still get a yard or two :mad:

haha :D

7. favrefan4

favrefan4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea when it comes to trying to stop the QB on a sneek it's hard as S#!t to stop him (even if you pinch the d-line, and blitz the LB). One thing that I think they need to work on is the online play, it has a delay and when you try to juke or spin, you end up having to try to spin earlier and you just don't know when to do it.

8. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Like PackersRS I played Madden 09 on ps2. Now I finally bought my Xbox360 and I can't wait for Madden 10. I've been reading their blog and I believe this year will be awesome!
    EA Sports

Playing Superstar mode it's fun, but the GMs are SO stupid! I mean, they get rid of great players like Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis, Big Ben...even the Cheatriots got rid of Brady! And they were like 50m under cap! And never try to get the great players. TT would be smarter than that!

My running D also kicked *** but the pass D sucked...

9. lambeauharrier

lambeauharrier Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

oh thank god someone sees wheree im coming from :D

10. croxeye

croxeye Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    madden is just in general unrealistic.

I was just playing against my friend and we were messing around and having a good time, I was the eagles and he was the pack (we had to switch teams) so I decided to take the ball and run backwards a long way, and then it was 4th and 62......

..... and I converted it.... LOL XD (partially because the game refused to register tackles for his team on that, and we were both laughing so hard (we actually remade the 04 roster for each team for this moment, and they got beat through Darren Sharper again XD)

11. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    I could do without the new player models in the Wii version of Madden 10. If you see them, you'll know what I mean.

That's pretty much my only complaint, and it's enough for me to buy it for the 360 this year instead of the Wii like I have in years past (mostly because I just got a 360 for christmas).

12. favrefan4

favrefan4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I haven't played to Wii much but I have noticed that the games are a hell of a lot different that on the PS3 or PS2. But then again Madden on PS2 is different that Madden on PS3