Mad at or About Moss

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know i find it funny how differant the opinions are on here so I will drop mine as well.

For me I was not as mad at Randy for his simulated mooning of the fans as I was at the ***** wastes that call and called themselves Packers when they did not PROMPTLY Plant Randy in the end zone.

Randy should have been leveled and the fine should have been covered by the team. I knew right then and there that the Pack had lost all they built cause they had no PRIDE.

So if Randy (big if) came to the Green and Gold I suspect that all of us would welcome the once brash and snotty wideout who cause the pack SO much pain.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was mad at Al Harris for not being able to cover Randy Moss at all that day. If you want to prevent the TD celebration then keep him out of the endzone. The Packers failed to do that and it's ultimately why they lost the game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was mad at Al Harris for not being able to cover Randy Moss at all that day. If you want to prevent the TD celebration then keep him out of the endzone. The Packers failed to do that and it's ultimately why they lost the game.
Great point Porky. Harris was "undressed" all day, so how could he retaliate on Moss?

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was actually not disgusted at all with the celebration, and really, didn't see what the big deal was. The way Joe Buck was reacting, I had first thought that he actually did pull his pants down. He fake mooned the crowd? So what? That's not worse than Mike Vick giving the finger to his home stadium.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
To me, the fake moon thing wasnt that big of a deal, his overall attitude, his general disposition, and lack of respect for the game are all the reason for me not to have him here. To me, about the only other players below him currently are TO and PacMan.... Maybe Tiel too.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The moon was a slap in the face to gutless Packer team. Moss carries too much personal baggage to bring to Green Bay. YOu can't have players like that in a little burg like GB. If he's not getting enough attention on the field he'll find some way to distract everyone else so all eyes are on him. That's what players like that thrive on. It can't be helped because it is what it is.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game calling randy buckwheat, so i aint mad he mooned me :rotflmao:
It's true......alot of people got WAY too upset for Randy's actions. The Packer players should have layed him out and said "Not on OUR field", but they just let him do it.
Remember when T. Owens did his show on the Dallas "star" before he played for the Cowgirls? He did it a second time, and one of the Cowgirl players (I think it was George Teague, ex-Packer) layed him out! Thats what the Packers needed that day. Someone to stand up for the home field. But no one did anything.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that game i was mad at the defense for refusing to tackle and amused by joe buck for flipping out at the "indecency" of what moss did

My sister was at that game, sitting near the south end zone, so she had a good view of the fake moon. She thought nothing of it, and was amazed when I told her how Joe Buck made a big deal of it on TV.

Not that I'm making any excuses for Randy. He's classless, and I don't want him on my team.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It amazes me how time and the situation changes opinions.

Two years ago, Moss was reviled by the vast majority of Packer Fans. Now all of a sudden, he's not so bad.

I wonder if this new "love" for Moss would be the same if he were going to say, Chicago or Detroit.

I am sure that if Moss ends up in Green Bay, that Favre will straighten him out. :roll:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
It amazes me how time and the situation changes opinions.

Two years ago, Moss was reviled by the vast majority of Packer Fans. Now all of a sudden, he's not so bad.

I wonder if this new "love" for Moss would be the same if he were going to say, Chicago or Detroit.

I am sure that if Moss ends up in Green Bay, that Favre will straighten him out. :roll:

Don't mistake most of Packer Nation, if you read the poll and letters, still believe that Moss is a classless inmature greedy self-centered jerk. But I was at that game sitting behind the Vikings bench, some of the things that Moss and others were being called, no athlete deserves that. So even though it wasnt the most appropriate, I didn't take offense to it. I was more pissed that the Packers came out flat that day.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally didn't care about the mooning, if he would of actual mooned them I would be a little mad. I know if he came to Green Bay and played well and his attitude was upbeat, I would gladly have him on the packers. At this moment though he seems the same and there are better possibilties ar wide receiver, possibly Darrell Jackson, Joe Horn, Drew Bennett is free, Falcons thinking on getting rid of Ashley Lelie (whom I like), Keenan McCardell might be free ( I dont really know). Randy Moss has a lot of talent and his attitude maybe isn't a big deal, maybe it is. Right now I see it as a little of a risk.

Members online

Latest posts