Mad About The Game? Do Something About It...

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure why the truth makes it an ###hole post.

Then you're socially retarded.

On the balance, more critical penalties went against the Packers, including a phantom pass interference on Shields that kept Seattle on the field; an interception on the Seahawks 25 reversed due to a highly questionable roughing the passer call after Wilson left the pocket; and, of course, the final play of the game...

But, yes -obviously!- if the Packers had played better the contest wouldn't have come down to the last snap. That doesn't excuse the ******* officiating. And having a Viking fan drop by to point that out is ******* move. You wouldn't appreciate such observations if our roles were reversed. Get a clue.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Then you're socially retarded.

On the balance, more critical penalties went against the Packers, including a phantom pass interference on Shields that kept Seattle on the field; an interception on the Seahawks 25 reversed due to a highly questionable roughing the passer call after Wilson left the pocket; and, of course, the final play of the game...

But, yes -obviously!- if the Packers had played better the contest wouldn't have come down to the last snap. That doesn't excuse the ******* officiating. And having a Viking fan drop by to point that out is ******* move. You wouldn't appreciate such observations if our roles were reversed. Get a clue.
Well I didn't drop by to point it out. I lurk here year round.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Jay, here is what I posted about the Packers -Niners game. And it still hold true. Until the Packers change their play calling, teams are going to ignore the run, and the play action. With no run game the play action becomes a guaranteed passing play. Which they can they just concentrate on the pass.

They have to at least try to run. And they can't abandon the run during the game even if it gets them nothing. Otherwise I think you are correct. Alden and Smith will just come every play and Newhouse will be winded by the 3rd quarter. They may come anyway expecting their LB to stop any run that comes. As a DC, that's what I would do. I know the passing game is what's going to kill me so why not send them after Rodgers and give up a few ground yards. Everyone knows the Packers are not going to beat you running the ball.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts