M.D. Jennings wants to be known for more than the “Fail Mary”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers safety M.D. Jennings has played in 34 regular season and playoff games over his first two seasons, but he’s found that people only want to talk about one of them. That would be the infamous Monday night game last September when Jennings appeared to make a game-ending interception until Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next time, hit the ball down. Don't try to catch it.
Akeem Ayers listened to you:

I disagree with you.
I prefer a game-ending INTERCEPTION every time.

Like Sam Shields had vs Chicago in the 2010 NFC Title game.

And like Tramon Williams did vs Philly 2 games before that to help us escape with a win and move onto Atlanta.

The only time an interception is bad at the end is if the idiot then runs with the ball and fumbles it back... like Marlon McCree did to get Marty Shottenheimer fired after a 14-2 season for the Chargers back in 2005 or 2006, also helped Tom Brady.
Interestingly, both Shields, and Tramon to a little extent, ALSO TRIED TO RUN THE BALL BACK... risking a fumble.
Football IQ's? Not high at the CB position.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of either mantra. Each player needs to do what they do best to end the game. If they have great hands, catch the ball. If they are short or have club hands, knock it down. ESPN likes to declare these universal truths of sports, but no sport is one-size-fits-all

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of either mantra. Each player needs to do what they do best to end the game. If they have great hands, catch the ball. If they are short or have club hands, knock it down. ESPN likes to declare these universal truths of sports, but no sport is one-size-fits-all
However, Jennings did what he did. He just got screwed over. No club hands just poor luck.

Members online

Latest posts