wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Great stuff from fan fest :
[youtube:2huv81tu]1lw72okCxAw&eur[/youtube:2huv81tu]

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think ****ey is right but didn't MM declare Rodgers the starter AFTER Brett retired? Anyway I think time will heal any sore feelings that Brett has and he'll be back "in the fold" in a year or two.

gbpack54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course the TT haters/Brett Favre worshippers are probably convincing themselves that
Lynn ****ey doesn't know anything about the Packers organization or Professional football anyway, so who gives a rip, right?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's a pretty good assessment, The NAME didn't do himself any favors last year, and the way he played in NY basically vindicated TT.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Strange how Lynn still believes himself to be part of the organization, the terminology he uses gives it away. Pretty cool actually.

He may just be a little jealous that the last 4 years he played in GB most fans were wishing he would retire.

Fans only grew weary of the onslaught of media members who couldn't stop writing about how there was no word yet regarding the future of #4, day after day, week after week, month after month & year after year. Lynn tries to lay the blame for the media blitz at #4's feet.

#4 was not the reason people were sick of hearing about it. If it wasn't on every sports page, ESPN SportsCenter telecast & website then no one would have had a thing to say about it except "I hope he plays again this season."

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sweetest pass play I ever saw was completed from ****ey to James Lofton right in front of me at Lambeau. Fifty yards on a pinpoint. Lofton just opened his hands and the ball dropped in. If Bart Starr had bothered to get quality offensive linemen, ****ey would have put up even larger numbers. The numbers at Green Bay came after he had a few years at Houston.
Was always a class act.

Members online

Latest posts