LT

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the talk of LT leaving San Diego. Do you think he could make a fit here in Green Bay? I wouldn't mind seeing him in a packer uniform, with him and Grant splitting time. But since we have Ahman and Brandon Jackson it might not be a very good idea. But what do you guys think?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather get a young guy with a future. LT will cost quite a bit of $$$.. and obviously not what he once was. I don't think he will be able to contribute to our offense more than we already have.

packerfan191

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would would to have LT on our team. I don't think the Packers will try to get him though because of money. Also, I think we need to concentrate on using draft picks for offensive linemen. Rodgers got beat up the first half of the season. Although our O-line did improve near the end of the year, it would be wise to use some draft picks on O-linemen.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
No thanks. He's washed up, and he isn't a lot different from Grant. He's not what we need. We need a small, quick, fast as hell back, like his teammate Darren Sproles.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the talk of LT leaving San Diego. Do you think he could make a fit here in Green Bay? I wouldn't mind seeing him in a packer uniform, with him and Grant splitting time. But since we have Ahman and Brandon Jackson it might not be a very good idea. But what do you guys think?

I think it doesn't matter which RB we'd sign - if we don't surround him with the right type of O-linen run blockers.

Lines makes backs - backs RARELY make lines.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Money.

He's not a feature back anymore, but thinks he is.

He was IMHO one of the all time greats. And would be an awesome addition to our team, because of Grant. In SD, the don't have anyone who can pound the ball, but in here he would get defenses much more gashed.

But I only would want him for the money of a change of pace back, not the money of a feature back, he'll demand.

And I'm pretty sure some team will want to pay him that kind of money...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Money.

He's not a feature back anymore, but thinks he is.

He was IMHO one of the all time greats. And would be an awesome addition to our team, because of Grant. In SD, the don't have anyone who can pound the ball, but in here he would get defenses much more gashed.

But I only would want him for the money of a change of pace back, not the money of a feature back, he'll demand.

And I'm pretty sure some team will want to pay him that kind of money...

I agree with everything you said

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I don't think LT would be a good fit, I think he might be going downhill. . .although we've seen that in his statistics. I love the guy and think he'll be great to be in the hall of fame but I hope he can retire sooner than later before he's terrible.

I think as it stands, as mentioned above we need someone who is fast as hell and smaller. . .a bit more finesse.

I think the nice back we should've kept last season was Terrell Sutton. . .I have NO clue why we let him go. I saw great potential in him and hope if we see something like him next season in the practice squad that we keep him instead of cut him. He was the ONLY back last season that I saw that brought another dynamic to the squad besides the power backs that run through people. Grants started to become a bit more finesse but he's bigger. . .Sutton was small, young and quick as hell. I really really REALLY wish we had him still. I think he could've had a great career here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts