Loving watching the bear fans HATE GB winning SB

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Great, Bogie. But, you know, they had nothing to play for in that game. Apparently they had nothing to play for in the NFC Championship game as well.

Exactly, they gave up clues to how they could lose in the playoffs.

Lovie Smith's obsession with sweeping Green Bay come back to bite him on his lucky *** this year, and I'm glad it did.
That game was close, but in the NFC Championship, they were never really in it. The Pack went up 14 to 0 early. It wasn't a back and forth no score like that game was at the end of the season.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Great, Bogie. But, you know, they had nothing to play for in that game. Apparently they had nothing to play for in the NFC Championship game as well.

Right, I love the we had nothing to play for excuse.

Like any game against the Packers is "nothing to play for". Besides putting Green Bay out of the playoffs, it would have given them yet another win against their most hated rivals.

Besides, nothing to play for came back and bit them in the butt if there was any way it was true.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bear fans put those North Division Champs t-shirts away pretty doggone fast, after they got beat by the Green and Gold. Their heads are hanging darn low, also. I love it!

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I think of when I think of the Chicago Bears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CI3Su7yPkA]YouTube - Robot Chicken Gummi Bear Original[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Urlacher picking off Rodgers in that game I still believe we would have shut them out.

24 to 0.
And if A-Rod hadn't made that tackle and the Bears had ended up winning?

Well, I wouldn't have tuned in even for one second to watch a Bears/Stealers SB since I wouldn't be able to bring myself to pull for either team.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of dumb *** Bear fans tried to put me in a corner (I'm used to this since I live in N IL.), by claiming, the Bears won the NFC north title.

I just LOL'd, and gave them the 'ol "bozo stare down", and said in a very soft voice:

"I am pleased to see that YOUR bar for success is the NFC north title...My bar for success is a bit higher

...AND, BTW...what does the NFC north trophy look like...I didn't see it, but if you want to see what the Lombardi trophy looks like, take a drive up to the Packer hall of fame, & take a look...it's right there in their trophy case next to the Halas trophy!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of dumb *** Bear fans tried to put me in a corner (I'm used to this since I live in N IL.), by claiming, the Bears won the NFC north title.

I just LOL'd, and gave them the 'ol "bozo stare down", and said in a very soft voice:

"I am pleased to see that YOUR bar for success is the NFC north title...My bar for success is a bit higher

...AND, BTW...what does the NFC north trophy look like...I didn't see it, but if you want to see what the Lombardi trophy looks like, take a drive up to the Packer hall of fame, & take a look...it's right there in their trophy case next to the Halas trophy!

To rub salt in the boasting division champ Bear wound, invite them up to Lambeau to see the shiny GEORGE HALAS trophy the Pack has, after winning the 2010 NFC Championship game in Soldier Field. And oh by the way goofy Bear fan, over here is yet another Lombardi Trophy for your viewing pleasure.

:chisux:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
And if A-Rod hadn't made that tackle and the Bears had ended up winning?

Well, I wouldn't have tuned in even for one second to watch a Bears/Stealers SB since I wouldn't be able to bring myself to pull for either team.

No one in this world can convince me the Bears would had put up a fight in the Super Bowl vs Pittsburgh.

Green Bay 0 Turnovers
Pittsburgh 3 Turnovers

That's all there is to it. I believe the Bears would have had 4 or 5 turnovers if that game came to be. Jay Cutler cannot handle pressure, and panics too quick to move to trouble. Like the Steelers did to Flacco and his no pocket awareness, they would had been ALL OVER Cutler too.

The Super Bowl would had been something like this.

Steelers 34
Bears 14

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Stairway to Heaven by Zeppelin but the Steelers can go **** off somewhere...
Did you know that guitar shops actually started posting signs that read "Do not play Stairway to Heaven on our guitars." Guess the sales staff had heard enough.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubt in my mind that the Bears would have been absolutely been destroyed had they played the Steelers in the Super Bowl. For starters, they would have been starting Caleb Hanie, and not Jay Cutler in that game as Cutler had the torn MCL. Next, even if they did start Cutler, that defensive line would have just eaten him alive as Chicago's O-line is worse than ours. Finally, say what you will about the Bears defense, but the Steelers have a better run game than we do. They would have torched that defense.

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you know that guitar shops actually started posting signs that read "Do not play Stairway to Heaven on our guitars." Guess the sales staff had heard enough.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
No stairway? Denied.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

Yeah, according to a lot of Bears fans on their message board, they just threw out their vanilla offense......

............of course for some reason they threw that same vanilla offense out for the NFC Championship game.

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, according to a lot of Bears fans on their message board, they just threw out their vanilla offense......

............of course for some reason they threw that same vanilla offense out for the NFC Championship game.
Is probably has something to do with the fact that their best offensive game plan is still vanilla. If Forte isn't open throw it to Olsen and hope he isn't double covered and hope he doesn't go down after first contact.

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some are acting like coherent football fans and giving respect where its due and others seem to be seriously thinking they Packers Super Bowl Championship is tainted by the Bears winning the North.
Who cares if the Bears won the North,they can have it,the Packers beat them in the NFC championship game,that win took the Bears out of the playoffs and the Pack went on to win the Super Bowl,it doesn't get any better than that!

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take great pleasure in knowing that the Packers recieved the first ever, brand new George Halas trophy in the stadium that host's the team that was once owned and founded by the man. :amen: THEN, to go on to win the trophy named after the greatest coach in the history of the game? Priceless. :taunt:

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take great pleasure in knowing that the Packers recieved the first ever, brand new George Halas trophy in the stadium that host's the team that was once owned and founded by the man. :amen: THEN, to go on to win the trophy named after the greatest coach in the history of the game? Priceless. :taunt:

The New AFC/NFC trophy's are fugly...

Members online

Latest posts