Lost my respect for CM3...

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i dont think tats a REAL tattoo, and if it is, i dont think thats him. The arm looks way too small for him cuz i remember they were giant when they showed a replay of him sacking a QB

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait till the PFT finds out about this and then the Vikings fans start ranting about how this is a "classless" act by one of the Packers,this and that, blah blah blah. I also can't wait for the Packer fans to respond about their empty superbowl trophy case, 0 rings and such. That I look forward too. LOL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone see on twitter that Rodgers was talking a little smack to CM3? After it hit the news that USC is losing all of its wins from the 04 season, Rodgers tweeted "Looking forward to getting my PAC-10 championship ring from the '04 season. Thanks @claymatthews''

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone see on twitter that Rodgers was talking a little smack to CM3? After it hit the news that USC is losing all of its wins from the 04 season, Rodgers tweeted "Looking forward to getting my PAC-10 championship ring from the '04 season. Thanks @claymatthews''

LOL thats awesome!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's good to see some camaraderie within the camp, it makes for good team bonding.

And it's good to see a QB with a bit of personality too...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That's definitely not CM3's tat. I remember seeing that tat years ago on one of those "Tattoo's gone wrong" websites.

Just teammates talking smack and playing around. Cool.

And I think CM3 is talking about his Family's combined Pac-10 rings possibly?

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's definitely not CM3's tat. I remember seeing that tat years ago on one of those "Tattoo's gone wrong" websites.

Just teammates talking smack and playing around. Cool.

And I think CM3 is talking about his Family's combined Pac-10 rings possibly?
One would think that Granpa Matthews, Pa Matthews and Uncle Matthews would have a buttload of Pac-10 rings...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And his older brother too i think. I think its the younger one that went somewhere else

I think his older brother was also an alumni of USC and his younger brother Casey Matthews plays for Oregon, which of course is also in the Pac 10.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im sure Clay does have an older brother and a younger one just like NYPacker said

Yes, the older brother gives clay a hard time about his time in the weight room according to interviews. i just blanked on where the younger one went. I guess there has been rumors of his transfering to another program, but I bet now he is glad he didnt go to USC.

really the athletes that are there now get the short end of the stick for the whole situation.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the older brother gives clay a hard time about his time in the weight room according to interviews. i just blanked on where the younger one went. I guess there has been rumors of his transfering to another program, but I bet now he is glad he didnt go to USC.

really the athletes that are there now get the short end of the stick for the whole situation.
Oregon

Casey Matthews - GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site

and see the highlights:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUz2o2a_OXA]YouTube - Oregon linebacker Casey Matthews Highlights[/ame]

He'll be eligible next year. I definitely want him in Green and Gold!

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've GAINED respect for the guy if that's HIS tat. Think about it, only a real bad*** can get away with that tat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts