Loser Pool Game

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the F! I was running this alone till now. And now with Erin on the line we suddenly have a "committee"? :cautious:

Back Off!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What the F! I was running this alone till now. And now with Erin on the line we suddenly have a "committee"? :cautious:

Back Off!

Well at least we finally got you to publically announce that indeed....."Erin is on the line". There is a football god!

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Hmm I refuse to follow the dolphins trend and hope one upset will give me the win. I believe in you Jay Cutler. I pick the Giants to lose.

Reaction score
Hmm I refuse to follow the dolphins trend and hope one upset will give me the win. I believe in you Jay Cutler. I pick the Giants to lose.
I honestly picked them without looking at the rest of y'all. I'm not going back on my pick because its an integrity thing. I guess its pretty obvious why everyone went Miami though. 906 you have a good opportunity with all us Miami eggs in one basket over here.
Just say high to Erin for me and let her know...(tear) let her know what could've been if we lose ok? :cry:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It is yours to win 906 Fan......Damn Dolphins....or should I say....Fu**in Falcons....knocked 3 of us out!

Sorry Erin.....it looks like neither Aaron or I will be joining you on that Tropical Island! :cry:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OK every one out of the pool. Erin's virtual virtue is safe from the hormone infested slobbering fools on this board. Time to reset and restart the game with a new target to objectify.

Next week I pick the Packers to lose.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK every one out of the pool. Erin's virtual virtue is safe from the hormone infested slobbering fools on this board. Time to reset and restart the game with a new target to objectify.

Next week I pick the Packers to lose.

Going by the success of prediction in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if Hundley threw for 400yds and 4 TDs in a rampage QB performance.

Reaction score
darn it! I was already working on my Greatest Loser acceptance speech:tdown:
It started something like this... "First and foremost.. I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible" I had many accolades for you guys also but it's all down the tubes now! :roflmao:

Seriously though, I would like to thank XPack for hosting this, fine job my friend

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It started something like this... "First and foremost.. I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible" I had many accolades for you guys also but it's all down the tubes now! :roflmao:

Seriously though, I would like to thank XPack for hosting this, fine job my friend

Funny, I was just prepared to skip town, meet up with Erin and right off into the Sunset......

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks!

I feel sorry for you as I thought Giants will go 0-16 this season after OBJ got injured.

I bet it'd **** you off bad if they actually went 1-15 this season. :roflmao:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners.
Are we really starting over?
If so, I'll take the Bengals.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners.
Are we really starting over?
If so, I'll take the Bengals.

Face it we are all losers.....it's fitting we couldn't even find a winner of the losers on a day when AR gets injured and the Packers hopes of a SB are pretty well lost.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Face it we are all losers.....it's fitting we couldn't even find a winner of the losers on a day when AR gets injured and the Packers hopes of a SB are pretty well lost.
Hard to argue with that.

Even if Rodgers returns at some point and we manage to eke into the playoffs, he's liable to be rusty. I can't think of another team who has had a player as important to their success as Rodgers. But has there ever been a case of a vital piece of the puzzle getting injured, missing a large part of the season, and returning to lead the team to a Super Bowl win?

Brady was suspended four games last year, but his team had a winning record without him, plus he wasn't injured, and came back ticked off.

Members online

Latest posts