1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lopez to stay 4 years 52 mill

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by longtimefan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    Good re signing!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Packer Fan Since:
    I agree, I like this deal and I like Brooke. When his 3 pointer is on, he really spreads the court out and forces the other team to sag off of Giannis a bit.

I think the biggest challenge for the Bucks heading into next season is either Giannis improving his outside shooting or the Bucks figuring out a way to really make the other team suffer if they "put up a wall" to prevent Giannis from driving to the hoop. Towards the end of last season, most teams started doing this against Giannis and at times, it was very effective in slowing him and the Bucks offense down.

Now if Giannis improves his outside shot, the NBA is going to be turned upside down, nobody will be able to guard Giannis! :D