Looks like even GOD couldn't take it anymore!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! Looks like the weather will halt the "bleeding" for this week. Man, it was terrible. Could hardly call it a game.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
We were going in for another score, that's why they called it. The comeback was on.

Yup......if they added another 3 quarters, and made the Bengals only play 4 players on defense and 4 on offense, i bet we could have forced them into overtime!!! 8)

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ditto Cheesey. God's a far more patient man than I, but man-o-man, this exhibition would test the will of anyone--mortal or otherwise. Thank God for God and lightening.

Furthermore, at long last the Carson Palmer Comeback Hour has ended. What's with the ESPN crew anyway? Did it not notice that there were 21 other guys on the field besides CP? Bad start for ESPN's MNF and I emailed to tell them so.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
LOLOL!!! Looks like the weather will halt the "bleeding" for this week. Man, it was terrible. Could hardly call it a game.

Man cheesey, you took the words right out of my mouth !!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
Ditto Cheesey. God's a far more patient man than I, but man-o-man, this exhibition would test the will of anyone--mortal or otherwise. Thank God for God and lightening.

Furthermore, at long last the Carson Palmer Comeback Hour has ended. What's with the ESPN crew anyway? Did it not notice that there were 21 other guys on the field besides CP? Bad start for ESPN's MNF and I emailed to tell them so.

no doubt. I mean, his comeback was awesome, but seriously, they've showed his "motivated by all the doubters" clip like 4 times tonight. literally, I have this recorded, and I checked. 4 times.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was Vince!

He couldn't take it anymore, so he started hurling lightning bolts....

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the Packers have any high school teams on their schedule this year? After last night, that's probably all they could beat. Terrible exhibition of football, both offense and defense.

Thank God our local stations carry all the Seahawk and Bronco games. It hurts far less to read about them losing than actually watching it.

1-15 for the year.....if they get lucky. :cry:

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey MontanaBob

Who's that ********* in the picture with you?

Needs a little 'lectrolysis

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Cheesey himself, in person, and alive. Picture was taken at a cafe next door to his house on July 5th. We were in Milwaukee on vacation and I got a chance to meet up with him. Great guy.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
That's Cheesey himself, in person, and alive. Picture was taken at a cafe next door to his house on July 5th. We were in Milwaukee on vacation and I got a chance to meet up with him. Great guy.

Yeah......so THERE Tom!!! :lol:
I'm NOT a "chick", but a "chick magnet!" :wink: :roll: 8)

And Bob's a great guy too!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts