1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Looking For Some Help

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by moosedog, Feb 24, 2006.

1. moosedog

moosedog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm new here, so if this is wrong place for this please let me know. I've been looking for this for a long time. I am looking for a hat I see at games but never in stores. I think it was sold quite a wille ago. It's a fuzzy hat that looks like the Packer helmet. It has ear flaps. I've seen a new one that is all yellow with the logo on it but that's not the one I'm looking for. The one I've seen has the white stripe down the middle. I figured if anyone knows about this someone here would. Thanks for the help. BTW, this is a great site. Doug.

2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fogdog.com?
    E-bay?
    It's not in the packer Pro-shop.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They sell it outside lambeau I bought one november 21st for I think 20 bucks,,,, nice hat....

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want one too :D:D:D