1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fellow Cheeseheads to Tailgate with on Jan. 3 game vs. Cards

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by nearlynormal, Dec 11, 2009.

1. nearlynormal

nearlynormal Cheesehead

Dec 11, 2009
    Hope this is the right place for this.

MWMLLGBF seeking OLLGBF for hot tailgating action.

Married White Male Life Long Green Bay Fan seeking Other Life Long Green Bay Fans for hot (preferably hot food, not necessarily hot Packer orgies at this point in our relationship, thank you) to tailgate with before the GB-AZ game on Jan. 3.

I'm a relatively recent transplant to Arizona and don't have an established crew of Packer fans yet. I was looking to join some tailgating festivities outside the UoP Stadium before the Pack crush the Cards. I'll be bringing my lovely young wife, my lame Bucs fan friend, and his 12 year old Pack fan son.

Will happily contribute copious amounts of beer, brats, cheesesticks, and whatever else is needed. Just looking to party with other Pack fans.

Help me out! Please!:jester:
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    Funny post, might want to post this in the Atrium so it will get some more action.
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Mar 30, 2007
    Thats an ace post how did I miss this?