Looking for a Packers hat...

fcs

Danish Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Denmark in the northern part of Europe
Hi Guys,

Was watching the game here in Denmark last night and saw some images of a guy in the stands a couple of times. His hat was amazing and I want to buy one if possible. It had a face on top and two clenched fists like he was ready to fight... I have searched the net for quite some time without finding a picture of it, so I am beginning to suspect that it is a custom made hat :( Can any of you shed any light on the hat and possible where to buy one?

Thanks in advance

Peter - A Danish Cheesehead

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Hi Guys,

Was watching the game here in Denmark last night and saw some images of a guy in the stands a couple of times. His hat was amazing and I want to buy one if possible. It had a face on top and two clenched fists like he was ready to fight... I have searched the net for quite some time without finding a picture of it, so I am beginning to suspect that it is a custom made hat :( Can any of you shed any light on the hat and possible where to buy one?

Thanks in advance

Peter - A Danish Cheesehead

Welcome Peter,
Was the hat a team hat , ie. colors/logos/etc. ?
What style of hat was it ? (Baseball, Cowboy, Foam, etc.)
What game were you watching ? Someone may have recorded it and a closer examination may be possible .
:)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We saw it too.
And his (Probably) female companion was wearing a hat that looked like a championship ring.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The folks that make these are from Fond du Lac, WI. Good people too...the whole family. Good folks.

OP
OP
fcs

fcs

Danish Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Denmark in the northern part of Europe
Hi Guys, sorry for my late reply - haven't recieved a notification that anybody had been in here and answered.

Longtimefan: Bigguyhats are exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so very much. Do you have any idea about the price range for someting like the one described in my original post?

Thanks,

Peter

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, sorry for my late reply - haven't recieved a notification that anybody had been in here and answered.

Longtimefan: Bigguyhats are exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so very much. Do you have any idea about the price range for someting like the one described in my original post?

Thanks,

Peter

No I. Guess you need to call them

Staff online

Latest posts