1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Looking Better...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JWalkRulz84, Mar 22, 2005.

1. JWalkRulz84

JWalkRulz84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To begin this offeason, we lost Rivera, Wahle, and then Sharper. We have neglected to sign Hannibal Navies, watched Jue sign a ridiculous contract and haven't been able to pick up any depth on the D-Line...

HOWEVER, with the re-signing of Grey Ruegamer and the signings of Adrian Klemm and Matt O'Dwyer, our offensive line is now solidified. I dont expect to see too much of a drop off. Not only will we have a solid starting O-Line (LT-Clifton, RG-Matt O'Dwyer, C-Mike Flanagan, LG-Ruegamer/Klemm, LT-Mark Tauscher) but we will also have some quality depth as well. I believe this is a very solid front and I believe TT did a fantastic job in finding cheap viable replacements for extremely expensive guards. We will now be able to focus on defense.

I would love to see us pick up one veteran at either safety or linebacker. Then with our first 3 our of 4 picks, draft defense. I would really like to see us pick up Thomas Davis, Justin Tuck, Andrew Walter and Barrett Ruud. That would make me believe we had a solid offseason.

2. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we're going to be OK. There's a lot of time between now and camp. Have faith that TT will find replacements for the D before then. The D has to get better doesn't it? I sure hope it can't get worse than last year.

3. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For a minute there I thought that the Pack was going to forget that they are going to need some blocking up front. Recent signings should make things a little easier on Favre and Green.