Looking ahead...ATL or DAL

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah without a healthy Stafford and a healthier secondary they just dont have the horses.

Stafford is healthy. It's the rest of the team. They just aren't that good. Ebron is the biggest threat. And their D is shaky at best

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If not for Mara and other proponents of revenue sharing I wonder if GB could still be a survivor in the NFL, let alone afford to be competitive in it.

NFl at that time was a different animal. It was a up and coming sport and they were fighting off competition and AFL, so the teamwork between the team owners within the NFL was very strong. If not for the personal relationships between Mara, Halas and the like, GB would never have gotten Lombardi. My personal feeling was that they were willing to put money aside for the love of the game.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NE is ranked 1 and play lowest seed, that's why
ranked #1 because they play in a division with no quarterbacks for the last 10 years. Easy street. Bills, dolphins, and jets have had nothing but regular Joe's at QB giving NE #1 seeds.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta is the most worrisome team in the playoffs. Seattle isn't the same without Thomas, and we saw how much better the offense was vs. Minnesota in round 2, and I'm expecting (or hoping) for the same against both the Cowboys and Giants. But it's a terrible matchup vs. Atlanta.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

ranked #1 because they play in a division with no quarterbacks for the last 10 years. Easy street. Bills, dolphins, and jets have had nothing but regular Joe's at QB giving NE #1 seeds.

According to that argument, why aren`t we ranked #1 ? There isn`t any QB`s in our division, although the Lions would argue differently.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to that argument, why aren`t we ranked #1 ? There isn`t any QB`s in our division, although the Lions would argue differently.
Stafford and Cutler (in his prime) would start for the Jets, dolphins, and bills over any QB they've had for the last 5 seasons at least. Hell all 3 probably take Cutler right now *****.
The NFC north has been and will always be better than the AFC pathetic EAST.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If MM was a good coach, he wouldn't lose to a team twice in one season, so we'll see how Dallas goes if we beat the Giants.

D

Deleted member 6794

If MM was a good coach, he wouldn't lose to a team twice in one season, so we'll see how Dallas goes if we beat the Giants.

Well, if an NFL coach shouldn't lose to a team twice a season doesn't that mean the Giants should beat the Packers tonight???

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quoting history stats is one of the most useless things airheads do when they have nothing to talk about. Team dynamics, player form all makes it totally irrelevant.

One game at a time.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked Detroit and was wrong. I think they lost mainly for 3 reasons. 1. They did not give up on the run early enough and were very predictable (esp. in first half by always running on first down). 2. They did not adjust against Seattle's run. There defensive line seemed too far apart from one another and as I said they did not seem to make any half time adjustments. And 3...they had way too many dropped balls. Oh well, I really don't give a damn about detroit.

JackStroud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are taking the Giants lightly. I would not be talking Atlanta or Dallas

The Giants would easily take out either team. There are only 3 contenders for the NFC Championship IMHO
GB, Giants, and Seattle

JackStroud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOl I'm hardly a Cheesehead, but if you do somehow mange to beat us I will become an honorary one for the playoffs

D

Deleted member 6794

You guys are taking the Giants lightly. I would not be talking Atlanta or Dallas

The Giants would easily take out either team. There are only 3 contenders for the NFC Championship IMHO
GB, Giants, and Seattle

I don't believe anyone is taking the Giants lightly at all. I consider the Cowboys and Falcons to be contenders as well.

LOl I'm hardly a Cheesehead, but if you do somehow mange to beat us I will become an honorary one for the playoffs

Sorry, but no need for bandwagoners.

Latest posts