Looking ahead...ATL or DAL

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some sites have GB playing Atlanta and some show us playing Dallas if we win. How does that work?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if Detroit wins at Seattle or not.

Anyway, there's a big enough test on Sunday.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Second round opponents are determined by the seeding. Dullass as the top seed will play the lowest remaining seed after week one. Seattle is 3 playing Detroit which is 6. If Detroit wins, they are the lowest seed. and the winner of the GB - NYG game will have a higher seed and go to Atlanta. If Seattle wins, the GB-NYG winner will have the lowest seed and play in Arlington.

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you get past the Giants, and the Seahawks win you get Dallas. If the Lions win you get Atlanta.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything should be set up for the Pack, but I've watched the playoffs for the last five years, so IF is certainly a reasonable thought for any playoff game. :)

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming my Packer 31, Giants 17 prediction holds true AND the Lions knock-off a limping Seahawks team GB will face Atlanta next week. Not happy with that match-up with our DB's against Matt Ryan - Atlanta 80, GB 77 on a last second FG :tdown:. Would rather the Lions find a way to lose & GB visits Dallas.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I would be failing in my duty to not refute the IF, as this is a Packer forum.

I

AND I have a friend who is a Giants fan who could not bring herself to congratulate us when we won the Superbowl, and I never forgot that. Every loss by the Giants is nectar to me ;).

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AND I have a friend who is a Giants fan who could not bring herself to congratulate us when we won the Superbowl, and I never forgot that. Every loss by the Giants is nectar to me ;).

Packers never bothered me. Always liked them. Liked Favre a lot. Rodgers is interesting but a likeable guy. And Dez dropped it of course.

I

Packers never bothered me. Always liked them. Liked Favre a lot. Rodgers is interesting but a likeable guy. And Dez dropped it of course.

I made a point of congratulating her after the Giants won the Superbowl. She couldn`t look me in the eye.

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just excited the Giants are finally back in the dance. It's been a while. Packers were the second team I didn't want to face. @ Seattle being the first. No offense but wish the Lions beat you guys so we could play them :)

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Lions fan for the next few days. We need them to pull the upset x2. Beat the Seahawks, beat the Cowboys.
Green Bay could use some New England patriot playoff luck. NE always gets an easy road. They tend end up playing the worst quality playoff teams every year and skate through.

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Lions fan for the next few days. We need them to pull the upset x2. Beat the Seahawks, beat the Cowboys.
Green Bay could use some New England patriot playoff luck. NE always gets an easy road. They tend end up playing the worst quality playoff teams every year and skate through.

Lions are a 1 and done.

OP
OP
G

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So if Detroit wins the next 2 and we win the next 2 we can face each other again in Lambeau?

Sky King

Reaction score
I'm an admirer of the unselfish and visionary Wellington Mara. I will always have a soft spot for the Giants for that reason. The exception being whenever they play games against the Packers, of course. If not for Mara and other proponents of revenue sharing I wonder if GB could still be a survivor in the NFL, let alone afford to be competitive in it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NE is ranked 1 and play lowest seed, that's why

Members online

Latest posts