Look at this article in the New York Post

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the snow has frozen the authors brain. Apparently, he knows absolutly nothing about The Packers.

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its the NY Post what else do you expect. It's nothing more than red meat for Giants fans.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some things are factual though:

Green Bay went 6-10 in 2008, Rodgers’ first season at the helm, then wasted an 11-5 finish last year by blowing a wild-card playoff game at Arizona in overtime — a crushing, 51-45 decision that resulted from a Rodgers fumble in overtime, two plays after he overthrew a wide-open Greg Jennings deep on what would have been a signature playoff intro, a la Favre to Sharpe in Favre's first playoff game ever, to beat the Lions.

This season also has done nothing to convince the Packers’ faithful or the league that Rodgers is a winner.
While he is on pace to throw for more than 4,000 yards yet again, Green Bay limps into today’s game at 8-6 thanks in part to two more excruciating overtime losses – dropping Rodgers to 0-5 in OT games for his career.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/gian..._succeed_vNUm8iCIbv2gdklUoXTtGJ#ixzz19Ff61Iq7

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Some things are factual though:

Green Bay went 6-10 in 2008, Rodgers’ first season at the helm, then wasted an 11-5 finish last year by blowing a wild-card playoff game at Arizona in overtime — a crushing, 51-45 decision that resulted from a Rodgers fumble in overtime, two plays after he overthrew a wide-open Greg Jennings deep on what would have been a signature playoff intro, a la Favre to Sharpe in Favre's first playoff game ever, to beat the Lions.

This season also has done nothing to convince the Packers’ faithful or the league that Rodgers is a winner.
While he is on pace to throw for more than 4,000 yards yet again, Green Bay limps into today’s game at 8-6 thanks in part to two more excruciating overtime losses – dropping Rodgers to 0-5 in OT games for his career.

this is true

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Replied again

Already Rodgers with a run for a 1st down, tell us again about his inability to run?

And now the TD to James Jones...He maneuvered pretty well dontcha think eh?

At least MAN up and admit you are clueless

14-0 now

Giants still can win, but at least YOU know Rodgers is far from what you "assumed"

And Aikman, Rodgers dangerous in open field, sliding to avoid sack, time and time again..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I wondered if there would be a reply to that first run for a 1st down!!
Keep at 'em!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't see any replies? Do you have to log in?

Anyway, they can take that article and shove it where the sun don't shine. Rodgers looked like a MVP out there today. Eli on the other hand......not so much.

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was browsing through some Giants fourms and they were all talking about how Rodgers wasn't going to be at 100%. They were right, he was at 110%.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sent him an email

Come on, you deleted my posts? I was not nasty, didn't use and curse words, no derogatory words, just some good natured eye opening smack talk to you..

You were DEAD wrong in your assessment of Aaronds ability to run and get away from sacks..

Why so sensitive a bout the truth?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
comments still there, but only mine...No one elses...

Thats just odd

lol you look a little crazy now that im reading the comments for the first time. you dont need to go there and fight with yourself, I am sure you can find someone to argue with on here ;)

Did the website take them down or can the user?

Members online

Latest posts