Look at our boys stayin in shape...

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I hear Neal correctly- that the place he used to work out at is $10,000? Was that a week or a month? Either way, that is one expensive gym. The chicks better be smoking hot there...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I hear Neal correctly- that the place he used to work out at is $10,000? Was that a week or a month? Either way, that is one expensive gym. The chicks better be smoking hot there...
I heard he said it was in Tampa. So maybe not just cost of gym, but hotels + health care + nutricionist + etc...

Still, that's incredibly expensive.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I heard he said it was in Tampa. So maybe not just cost of gym, but hotels + health care + nutricionist + etc...

Still, that's incredibly expensive.
well its an investment. by doing that it helps secure him to make the big bucks.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was what I was talking about Neal.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Beast. He's square. He's not bloated, he's huge and square. Just like a DL should be. The guy is 300 pounds and must have something like 7% body fat. That's unbelievable.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does that say 30 on that dumbell, that's some weak **** haha. I'm sure he's doing something absolutly crazy hard though.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL I didn't notice the 30 just his inhumanly buff muscles. Dang he looks ready to give Ponder a nice intro to the NFL and Stafford/Cutler a welcome back.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does that say 30 on that dumbell, that's some weak **** haha. I'm sure he's doing something absolutly crazy hard though.

He's probably doing something like pyramid sets where you step up your weight and step down your reps for each consecutive set and then reverse back down to lighter weights and more reps for the remaining sets.

By the last set with the lightest weight, your arms feel like noodles.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Rodgers has got a group of recievers like, jennings, nelson, driver, finley, and hell maybe cobb being the main ones together for an offseason workout program.
I hear about Brees and Freeman and Sanchez doing this but have not heard if Rodgers has I hope they are together, can't lose a step because of this CBA stuff.

OP
OP
YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Rodgers has got a group of recievers like, jennings, nelson, driver, finley, and hell maybe cobb being the main ones together for an offseason workout program.
I hear about Brees and Freeman and Sanchez doing this but have not heard if Rodgers has I hope they are together, can't lose a step because of this CBA stuff.

I remember reading some quote from Rodgers a week or two ago saying he had planned to put something together in the coming weeks. Dunno what's come of it yet though.

Members online

Latest posts