Look alikes for Colts

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha funny stuff!

Found that Peyton Manning and Frankstein guy very funny, and so true!
FRANKENSTEIN GUY!?!?! You must be a youngin'!!! Thats "Herman Munster!!!"
A few made me laugh. Dungy and the football, and Dungy and Gollum.
(I can't believe i spent time on a BEARS site!!! I feel DIRTY! I think i'll go take a shower now!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
.... I think i'll go take a shower now!!

:eek:mg: A little early for your annual shower, isn't it Cheesey. Thought you only did that on Favre's birthday.
Nooooo......at LEAST get it RIGHT!!! I SHOWER on Vince Lombardi's birthday!!! I take a BATH on Favre's birthday!

Now.......and I'm NOT kidding. Favre's birthday is the same as my sister's! Both October 10th!
And.........MY birthday is the same as another pro athelete.
O.J. Simpson! (No....NOT kidding! July 9th!) I also share birthdays with Tom Hanks and Jimmy Smits.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
cheesey said:

:eek:mg: A little early for your annual shower, isn't it Cheesey. Thought you only did that on Favre's birthday.
Nooooo......at LEAST get it RIGHT!!! I SHOWER on Vince Lombardi's birthday!!! I take a BATH on Favre's birthday!

Now.......and I'm NOT kidding. Favre's birthday is the same as my sister's! Both October 10th!
O.J. Simpson! (No....NOT kidding! July 9th!) I also share birthdays with Tom Hanks and Jimmy Smits.
My Dad's birthday was 10/10. I share one with Rodney Dangerfield, Jamie Lee Curtis, Bjorn Borg, and the JFK assassination, 11/22.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikesrule said:
cheesey said:

My Dad's birthday was 10/10. I share one with Rodney Dangerfield, Jamie Lee Curtis, Bjorn Borg, and the JFK assassination, 11/22.

Jamie Lee! (Whoo Hoo!) She was a DOLL in her younger days!

Members online

Latest posts