Longwell puts kicking foot in mouth

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:eek: I think Longwell's tongue got so far ahead of what he was saying he couldn't think straight and I'll bet he wished he'd kept his big fat mouth shut; but what does one expect from a Viking? The whole team is made up of ******** and excrement.

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Packers fans boo the crap out of him when he returns to Lambeau!! One thing people have to remember, he is not T.O., Moss, or anyone like that... He is a stupid kicker, who really isnt that good. His kickoffs are horrible and I am glad he is gone. There may not be tons of places to eat in GB but at least the town isnt filled with crossdressers and stripper boats.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:sucks: :whippin: havel is stirring the pot - nothing more here guys!! if he wants to find a jerk, he need only look in the mirror with this article!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
At least we can count on good field position when we play them, God knows he can't kick further than the 10 yard line.Oh yeah that's because nobody can kick a deep ball in Lambeau. that's what Ryan said." good luck to the new kicker, nobody can drive a deep ball there".

I wonder what his excuse was when we played dome'd teams. The hold?

I will be the holders fault! :lol:

carlos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're probably right 4packgirl, but it's ironic or maybe even hypocritical how he believes in being "respectful" and still making comments that are senseless. Maybe when the door hit him in the a.. on the way out he lost some of his tact.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know...Longwell was one of my fav Packers.

But I think it was time to move on...

Longwell made the right call going to a dome team...Even though he's a solid out-door kicker, anything over 48 was really pushing it...Many kicks fell short...

As for the comments...Whatever. I'm sure there was a little bad feelings after we didn't throw money at him this off-season...It amazes me that players feel like they are going to get huge contracts based on the past, not the future. Not in this NFL.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds as if the queens got to Longwell and educated him quickly on how to behave like one. I really liked Longwell, but after those remarks, my opinion of him has gond downhill--very very fast.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Green Bay has several very nice places to eat. Applebees is the last place I'd consider going lol.

Victorias, Olive Garden, Red Lobster... really he should have picked up a phone book

Oh! He picked up a phone book alright. And he ate good while in Green Bay, and he's another good example of a thankless and unappreciative NFL player who got picked up out of someone's trash pile (San Francisco) and given a chance. Ryan Longwell, in my book, will always be remembered, not for his all time scoring point record, but for his "midget" kickoffs, his whiney-baby attitude, and this, his "last fart" that he left in Green Bay!

Cajed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what Longwell meant is fine dining for a dinner date and not a burger or chili and head home. However there are plenty of good supper clubs and restaraunts in Green Bay and Appleton which is only 20 minutes away. Haven't had the chili that everyone is talking aobut but i've had those burgers and they are great.
I guess his driving range was as short as his kick off range. (relatively speaking).
It seems to me he is upset becasue he thought he was going to get big money from the Pack and they didn't offer. The thing is that he has taken it out on the people of Green Bay and Wisconsin instead of the organization. It was minor but still classless.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
What exactly did he do

read the chris havel article at the beginning of this thread - some people think he dissed the packers & GB as a whole. i think havel was just stirring the pot on a slow day. it didn't sound to me like he was saying anything negative about GB or the packers. make up your own mind though.

pb4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What, did he not know how to get off Oneida Street? You'd think someone would have helped him with that.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I think he really went to Minne-haha because now he can have "fine dining" at ******* in the Mall of America.

JMHO :daisy: :beer:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts