Longtime Lurker .. Finally Registered!

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the title says.. I have been a longtime lurker on this website, I have decided to take the plunge and register, so I can contribute to some of the amazing conversations i've seen on here.

For as long as I can remember, I have been a die hard Packers fan. I remember watching them win the Super Bowl against NE when I was 9 years old. I haven't missed a Packers game in about 14 years, and I don't plan on it anytime soon, my Sundays revolve around the Packers!

Some of my favorite Packers.. ( in no particular order )

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Clay Matthews
3. Jermichael Finley
4. Greg Jennings
5. Charles Woodson
6. Reggie White
7. LeRoy Butler
8. Gilbert Brown
9. Robert Brooks
10. Ahman Green

OP
OP
BMatt

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the hospitality guys.. and yeah I did pick a bad time to join unfortunately, but thats alright!

There's plenty of games left. It's better to have a relapse now, in week 3, and get it out of the way. If it happens in the NFC Championship game.. thats a i different story.

OP
OP
BMatt

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome BMatt. Like your positive attitude! Hope it's contagious, because I need it right now LOL.

Haha oh you aren't the only one! Let me tell you..

Its gonna be a longggg week. I can't even watch Sportscenter in the morning after a Packers loss, it just makes me sick to have to see it again.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is never a bad time to show some love for your team!!! I've enjoyed reading your posts all this day and your insights. I like that you post stats to back up your arguments!!!

Members online

Latest posts