Long Time Fan that never lived in WI

Hands

In the land of the blind, the one eye man is king
Reaction score
Hello to all! I have been a Packer fan since 1963. I grew up in VA and went to VMI. My favorite player was always Jim Taylor. I wore his number when I played lacrosse. I have seen the terrible years of the Packers and sometimes wondered if they would ever be competitive again.

I used to call Cliff at the Green Bay newspaper to ask his opinion after the drafts and during training camps. He always answered the calls and told me his honest opinion.

I live in the Dallas area and always fun to compare the Cowboys to the Packers. No matter what you think of TT he beats the socks of Jerry Jones as GM!

I travel a lot for work and also write fiction. Have started a new football book called Audible. Hint...the player ends up with the Packers!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to all! I have been a Packer fan since 1963. I grew up in VA and went to VMI. My favorite player was always Jim Taylor. I wore his number when I played lacrosse. I have seen the terrible years of the Packers and sometimes wondered if they would ever be competitive again.

I used to call Cliff at the Green Bay newspaper to ask his opinion after the drafts and during training camps. He always answered the calls and told me his honest opinion.

I live in the Dallas area and always fun to compare the Cowboys to the Packers. No matter what you think of TT he beats the socks of Jerry Jones as GM!

I travel a lot for work and also write fiction. Have started a new football book called Audible. Hint...the player ends up with the Packers!
Welcome!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
For sure. Welcome aboard. Always room for another old guy like me to ruminate with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts