1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Long Time Fan, First Time Posting!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SuzieShareholder, Dec 25, 2011.

1. SuzieShareholder

SuzieShareholder Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone, my name is Susan and my wonderful hubby just presented me with some Stock for Christmas. I wasn't lucky enough to get some in the 90's but all is well with the world now. :D

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember though I didn't attend my first NFL game until I was almost 30 - Bears v Lions Thanksgiving game in 1991 - and my first Packers game was the American Bowl in Toronto against the Bills in 1997.

Needless to say attending a game at Lambeau is at the top of my Bucket List...heck, just seeing the place would be a start! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome Suzie!!! Love your name!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome to the forum.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,046
    welcome. Where are you from? Favorite Player? Favorite Packer moment?

5. SuzieShareholder

SuzieShareholder Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for the welcome! :)

Right now I am living in Trenton, Maine but I grew up in Toronto, Canada after moving there from England, where I was born.

My favorite player overall is Favre and though I never stopped supporting the Pack I did see him play with the Jets. Hubby bought tickets for us to see them play the Patriots for my birthday once and I did buy myself a Jets jersey. However, I swore that hell would freeze over before I would wear a Viking shirt; I was horribly disappointed that he went to Minnesota.

Now though, I dunno - don`t really have a favorite - though I do have a soft spot for Donald Driver - I am afraid to spend the bucks on a new jersey and have him retire or leave the team for some other reason.

I`d rather put the cash toward a shareholder ring. :D