Long Time Fan, First Time Posting!

SuzieShareholder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Susan and my wonderful hubby just presented me with some Stock for Christmas. I wasn't lucky enough to get some in the 90's but all is well with the world now. :D

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember though I didn't attend my first NFL game until I was almost 30 - Bears v Lions Thanksgiving game in 1991 - and my first Packers game was the American Bowl in Toronto against the Bills in 1997.

Needless to say attending a game at Lambeau is at the top of my Bucket List...heck, just seeing the place would be a start! :eek:

OP
OP
SuzieShareholder

SuzieShareholder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome! :)

Right now I am living in Trenton, Maine but I grew up in Toronto, Canada after moving there from England, where I was born.

My favorite player overall is Favre and though I never stopped supporting the Pack I did see him play with the Jets. Hubby bought tickets for us to see them play the Patriots for my birthday once and I did buy myself a Jets jersey. However, I swore that hell would freeze over before I would wear a Viking shirt; I was horribly disappointed that he went to Minnesota.

Now though, I dunno - don`t really have a favorite - though I do have a soft spot for Donald Driver - I am afraid to spend the bucks on a new jersey and have him retire or leave the team for some other reason.

I`d rather put the cash toward a shareholder ring. :D

Staff online

Members online