Long time fan, first time @ Lambeau

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings, all:

I'm a long-time Pack fan from Mississippi and am finally getting to make the trip to Lambeau (Arizona game). I watched Brett play his first college game at Southern Miss, and am glad that I'll be able to catch what may be one of his final games.

Anyway, I posted this on another forum, but do you have any suggestions for food and drink after the game?

Looking forward to it...can't wait to actually set foot in Lambeau.

TM

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings, all:

I'm a long-time Pack fan from Mississippi and am finally getting to make the trip to Lambeau (Arizona game). I watched Brett play his first college game at Southern Miss, and am glad that I'll be able to catch what may be one of his final games.

Anyway, I posted this on another forum, but do you have any suggestions for food and drink after the game?

Looking forward to it...can't wait to actually set foot in Lambeau.

TM

Curlys pub is awesome...The do or used to do a post game radio show from there...And it is in the new area of the stadium so no need to drive anywhere..Go and sit down, eat some great food, and by the time your done the traffic is gone and its an easy exit out of the parking lot..

http://www.lambeaufield.com/dining/curlys_pub/

OP
OP
B

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Curly's it is:).

Cnd, if you're referring to the nick, it's just something I've used for years on various outdoor forums. No Packers significance.

Just 5 more days...

TM

OP
OP
B

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully this one will go in the "w" column. I'm feeling optimistic after the Miami game. TM

Members online

Latest posts