London

H

HardRightEdge

If they do...can there be an Aaron/Clay commercial where Clay dressed as an old housewife asks Aaron "Might I be *****?" and politely pours his tea?
How about on deck chairs sailing over on the Titanic. Oh, wait, Rodgers will be back playing by then.

Never mind.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the news the other day it might happen next year against the Rams. I hope not.

It would have to be an non-divisional away game to a non prime-time opponent. Rules out a bunch of possible opponents.

Could be Eagles as they have also not played in London, but if they win SB then maybe not...

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would have to be an non-divisional away game to a non prime-time opponent. Rules out a bunch of possible opponents.

Could be Eagles as they have also not played in London, but if they win SB then maybe not...
The Rams are most likely winning their division and are on the rise, but the NFL usually schedules London games with the home team being one that normally doesn't draw good attendance numbers, which applies to the Rams. That's why you see the Jaguars play there every year.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's why you see the Jaguars play there every year.

They should just call themselves Jacksonville Globetrotters :roflmao:

I think they want all teams to play in London and only 6 have not done so. So there will be some push from NFL to get them in too.

Reaction score
IDK but it does bring up some important questions.. for instance:
If the Jets played there and lost.. would they blame it on “Jet Lag”? :whistling:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I hope its not the Rams...only because we have a garenteed 9th home game in LA next year.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK but it does bring up some important questions.. for instance:
If the Jets played there and lost.. would they blame it on “Jet Lag”? :whistling:

if several players pulled up lame with lower body ailments it could be Jet Leg

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the heck are they playing games over there anyway? It's not like Manchester United is coming here to play games. Not that many people would show for it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Why the heck are they playing games over there anyway? It's not like Manchester United is coming here to play games. Not that many people would show for it.

Oh boy you are SO wrong on that score. EVERY game played in London and now Twikenham are a complete sell out every year.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh... I'd just much rather watch rugby than soccer. Used to watch the Green Bay Celtics play sometimes when I was up there.

Members online

Latest posts