London

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Actually probably but it would be after they start to really be bad. Packer fans fill opposing stadiums so for teams like Jax or Tampa or Cleveland, it might be one of their few sellouts for the season. The host team isn't giving that up. The Packers home games have such a disparate economic impact for the local community vs other cities that the team and league will not move a Packer home game. Best bet for a London game is to add a 17th game to the schedule and have all teams play an international game.

Reaction score
Hey will the Packers ever come to London?
It's possible, could be any time. It probably won't happen as a Packer home game. But the Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, and Giants have all played over there. I don't see any logical reason the Packers couldn't join that list. They wouldn't give up a home game for it, but it could happen soon

Chris398

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to the Times-Union, the team is expected to announce a second four-year deal later this year, meaning the Jaguars will be playing at least one home game in London in each season between 2017-20.

As for the Packers, once their game in England is official, Green Bay will become the 21st NFL team to play in London.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

As for the Packers, once their game in England is official, Green Bay will become the 21st NFL team to play in London.

Actually by the end of this season 23 teams will have played a game in London.

InFamous

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully someday it will happen, the Jags vs. Bills game last and the Jags vs. Colts game this year already gave me chills and made me planning a trip to the US. I simply cant fathom what a game with the Pack at Wembley will make me do lol. :eek:

D

Deleted member 6794

Every home game pumps about $130 million into the local economy, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and people parking cars on their front lawns.

I'm quite sure you're off by a digit but it's a valid point. Packers home games create the most revenue for the Green Bay economy by a landslide therefore the city would be less than thrilled to lose one for the team to play in London.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Packers go to London. It would be a great excuse to make it out there. I would most likely make the trip

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If they do...can there be an Aaron/Clay commercial where Clay dressed as an old housewife asks Aaron "Might I be *****?" and politely pours his tea?

Members online

Latest posts