LOL.. Longwell shanked a game winner off the upright..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
LOL... 2 seconds left...

PS ... Hanson missed a game winner as well with 50 seconds to go.. 17-17..

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brodie Croyle just came in against the Bears and marched down the field, he looked really good, but then the receiver fumbled and the bears recovered, crap it looked like the chiefs were going to give the bears a fight.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brodie Croyle just came in against the Bears and marched down the field, he looked really good, but then the receiver fumbled and the bears recovered, crap it looked like the chiefs were going to give the bears a fight.

The Bears also tipped a Rayner FG, and got a tipped INT in the endzone. So many close plays for the Chiefs.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
I tell you what, I am watching the Lions/Vikings game, the Lions got themselves a QB.... Kitna looks like a real leader on the field.

Hanson just kicked the game winner.. (My fanasty kicker :) )

Calhoun had a nice game as well. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
I agree, but it was at the heat of the moment. 48 seconds after Hanson missed his chance, and the announcer were bragging up Longwell. He was a great kicker for the Pack, glad to see him struggle a little in purple more so. :razz:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
They showed a cutaway to him on the sideline, his facial reaction was priceless... I don't think Applebee's is going to cut it. Like a dejected little boy...

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rayner got kick blocked today by the bears....oh...by the way...he made a fg too...FYI

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rayner got kick blocked today by the bears....oh...by the way...he made a fg too...FYI

I was REALLY hoping Rayner would single-footedly beat the Bears.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Barely missing a 52-yarder is not what I would call a "shank." But I was glad he missed it, and even gladder that the Vikings lost.

He had plenty of distance, lol. A shank is more like the kick that Mike Vanderjagt missed for the Colts in the playoffs against the Steelers two years ago. That one was so far wide right it almost went through one of the tunnels in the corner of the stadium.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, give the guy a break. I have great sympathy for kickers who must deal with swirling winds in a dome. :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Longwell and Rayner are gonna struggle away from the comfortable confines of Lambeau
Longwell wanted to pat his stats by kicking in the Metrodump.........i hope he keeps up the good work, and costs the Queens several more games this year!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vegOmatic said:
Geez, give the guy a break. I have great sympathy for kickers who must deal with swirling winds in a dome. :p

I dont recall seeing any swirling winds in Ford Field.
(I think thats the point he was trying to make!.....in a funny way!!!) :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vegOmatic said:

once again, I didnt catch that too closely. LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerChick said:
vegOmatic said:

once again, I didnt catch that too closely. LOL
Thats OK PC! Sometimes it can be hard to catch the sarcasm level when you are just reading it! :D

Members online

Latest posts