1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Buckeyepackfan, Jul 12, 2008.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm waiting.

Yeah I've been involved in nonsense, it's been such a long time, but dont act like you havent, Mr. Martyr.

2. dd80forever

dd80forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm done speaking to you sir, Thanks

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jordy Nelson was preparing as hard as anyone for the 2008 NFL season. He worked out since January and played in the Senior Bowl, combine, pro day, private workouts and then was drafted where he attended mini camp and OTA's. So that comparison doesn't work.

Nelson and Bodiford were preparing and committed to the NFL for 2008. Brett Favre wasn't.

Look I said before if I was Ted Thompson I go with Favre but I'm not going to sit here and boss people around saying they're circle jerking Ted Thompson and they don't have reason because they say Rodgers has to be the guy. You want a rational view of why Rodgers should start over Favre. That's one. Does that mean it's right? Can't see the future so nobody knows.

Basically, I can see both sides of this situation.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I will respond since my name was thrown in on the thread.. I do think it wrong for anyone to namecall against another member, that is unless it is unmistakeable in jest.. I wish no one to be banned nor leave the forum for any reason related to such acts.

I find it a sign of weakness or lack of argument to throw out name calling just because you can't see or at the very least respect anothers viewpoint.. however off kilter from your own.

On topic.. if Favre, Rodgers and TT can co-exist.. it is the superior option for the Packers overall.. if either Favre or Rodgers plays upon the field.. but apparently that may be a struggle for some.

5. dd80forever

dd80forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

My intentions were not to drag you into this Pack93z. I have the utmost respect for you and although I disagree with you on some stuff you never cross that line and always offer up well thought out posts and keep your cool. Ok, I'm done kissing your ***, go back into retirement....lol

6. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ive been sitting back in Taking all of this in for about a week and a Half and heres my :twocents: :twocents:

Really Ever1 just need to chill out the press and agents r Making this worse then it needs to be Ruining the rep of The green bay packers and Brett himself i think as soon as brett makes a Statement everything will be crystal clear

:eek:fftopic:
    Its quite amazing how many people have become members since this all come out Where were all u people When there was NOTHING to talk about